4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MasterErik

Nov 17, 2018
Also, I'm having issues with the game for some reason. Whenver I create a save file, the words and the font are a mess. Do you know if there's a solution to this?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Never experienced this problem myself so I can't really help with that. Maybe you can ask Darktoz on his discord channel, he or someone else usually answers to questions.

oliverr97

Sep 25, 2018
How do you get dr horneys ending? I have found everyone except that one, ive said all the right answers throughout the game so it shouldnt be an affection problem

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
"Fetish stories: the Asylum" has been the first adult game that I've played. A kinky, out of the box, project very well build. Now I have tried to write a walkthrough. I hope that it should be useful and it doesn't contain too many errors :) Stay kinky and support Darktoz!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
"Fetish stories: the Asylum" has been the first adult game that I've played. A kinky, out of the box, project very well build. Now I have tried to write a walkthrough. I hope that it should be useful and it doesn't contain too many errors :) Stay kinky and support Darktoz!
Thanks, added to OP.

Reactions: takeshikovash
Nov 5, 2018
I can get all the endings but Nikki´s is still a mystery for me because of a too low AFFECTION rating. When you first meet her during Day 1 and she forces you to suck her heel in the mini-game, it is impossible to gain AFFECTION despite using mouseclicker and achieving 300 clicks. Is this a bug or a feature?

stoutt

Nov 11, 2018
Some adding. If you want DR. HORNEY ENDING you need to make injections near FELICITY office to deactivate XX injection.

For Nikki you should have max toughness to pass all challenges from her( i find all videotapes and take a shower as much as possible ), she will wait for you on the 1st floor. in the last left room.

Also interesting endings in auction (farm, mansion, Mining company). But I can`t find how to get ending with church sisters.

Last edited:
Reactions: takeshikovash
Nov 5, 2018
Some adding. If you want DR. HORNEY ENDING you need to make injections near FELICITY office to deactivate XX injection.

For Nikki you should have max toughness to pass all challenges from her( i find all videotapes and take a shower as much as possible ), she will wait for you on the 1st floor. in the last left room.

Also interesting endings in auction (farm, mansion, Mining company). But I can`t find how to get ending with church sisters.
My Toughness score is 2 before I attempt the mini-game for the heel sucking on Day 1 (1x shower, 1x intro video tape included via remote control delivery). I ask again:
How do I successfully end the described mini-game? Using mouseclicker with 300 clicks is obviously not the solution.

@stoutt:
Darktoz decided not to include an ending with the church sisters.

stoutt

Nov 11, 2018
My Toughness score is 2 before I attempt the mini-game for the heel sucking on Day 1 (1x shower, 1x intro video tape included via remote control delivery). I ask again:
How do I successfully end the described mini-game? Using mouseclicker with 300 clicks is obviously not the solution.
Don`t know is it a bug, but on the first day, I took a shower two times.
The problem is not in clicks, I usually get 100-150 and don`t remember any "+affection" message in this scene at all.
I remember her challenge in the room where Jack was hiding (don`t help him, it will give you extra affection)

Last edited:

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Don`t know is it a bug, but on the first day, I took a shower two times.
The problem is not in clicks, I usually get 100-150 and don`t remember any "+affection" message in this scene at all.
I remember her challenge in the room where Jack was hiding (don`t help him, it will give you extra affection)
I don't think you can beat the first mini game. I have used autoclicker and got absurdly high scores. This one doesn't change no matter what you do. Maybe some sort of tutorial where it is irrelevant how much you click.

And if you do not help Jack you don't get the escape ending with the boys! You need him because he will drive the car. If you don't help him, he loses all hope throughout the days and you can't save him on the last encounter!

25bdsm25

Dec 28, 2018
How can i edit texts in this game? I want translate all texts in this game to the other language, if it possible.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I don't think you can beat the first mini game. I have used autoclicker and got absurdly high scores. This one doesn't change no matter what you do. Maybe some sort of tutorial where it is irrelevant how much you click.

And if you do not help Jack you don't get the escape ending with the boys! You need him because he will drive the car. If you don't help him, he loses all hope throughout the days and you can't save him on the last encounter!
I unlocked all endings except the escape with the guys.....does it have any scenes in the end?

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Sex scenes? No. It has some foreshadowing for Femdom City and dialogue. But you do not get to fuck one of the guys.
well I wasn't looking for fucking of the guys lol but if there is nothing then it's all good
btw i got the nikki ending that some people were asking about, you just need toughness +3 at the start i think

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes