4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
can someone tell me where Jack is?
You have to start a scene with one of the dommes, I've played really long time ago, but if I remember correctly it was woman closest to the dr. Horney's room, by the stairs.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
This one deserves a sequel
this one HAVE a sequel

well not really a direct sequel but there is others games that take place in the same univers with a lot of connection and even some recurrent character
just search for the dev name of the forum

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
this one HAVE a sequel

well not really a direct sequel but there is others games that take place in the same univers with a lot of connection and even some recurrent character
just search for the dev name of the forum
Im aware of his other games. What I meant was a 'Direct' sequel with same style rpgm etc. and no futa.

Reactions: takeshikovash

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
How do you get the Mary ending? I accepted her collar and she said she'll show up later in the day, but I'll have to survive an encounter with a certain woman first. She never showed up, I was left with either the auction or escape endings.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
How do you get the Mary ending? I accepted her collar and she said she'll show up later in the day, but I'll have to survive an encounter with a certain woman first. She never showed up, I was left with either the auction or escape endings.
If you did everything on her route correctly she should be waiting for MC at the entrance to the asylum (on her usual spot). I believe there's a walkthrough here somewhere too.

Reactions: ddaisy

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Thanks, I found the walkthrough. Turns out you need to...

Go to the top left stairway on B2, pass Elaine´s test, go back to F1 and meet Mary at the front door.

Reactions: Mister_M

Candtr

Feb 17, 2018
I feel the need to leave a review after all these years, this game is an absolute masterpiece! I wish femdom city gave me the same feeling this game did but it isn't even close.

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
This game is indeed great, do not be mislead by the silly looking RPG-style engine. The different endings alone are much better than most commercial games out there. Some fetishes displayed are not really a turn-on for my taste, but hey, at least no futanari to endure here ;-) One downside is that it is very easy to miss something, and you possibly only find out in the end.

While you can use the Walkthrough to get everything right, backtracking really is annyoing. So here is a save game that should get you all the endings EXCEPT the flleeing alone and fleeing with others endings. It starts you right at the B2 part so you need to complete everything here according to the guide:

It should work if you open the game, save a game as a placeholder, close the game, go to the subfolder ...\www\save and replace the created save with the downloaded one there.

Reactions: Zmorin01

xMeganJ99x

Apr 11, 2022
It's a really fantastic game. It's a solid VN with a few gaming mechanics. Incredible moments. Smothering, drowning, foot worship, mental control, and other fetishes were all mentioned. All of the females are also quite sexy, and the game is very solid and decent.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes