4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Camembiere

Jun 20, 2020
good game I would have liked if all endings would be extended :)
or get an ending with the nun or Tanja

Is there a way to see all the ending scenes ? they appear randomly so I don't know if I have seen all or if other appear rarely.
I have a preference in Dr Horney ending with the chastity device :)

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
good game I would have liked if all endings would be extended :)
or get an ending with the nun or Tanja

Is there a way to see all the ending scenes ? they appear randomly so I don't know if I have seen all or if other appear rarely.
I have a preference in Dr Horney ending with the chastity device :)
Get 100% of progress with each warden and make a save before you choose with which you want to end the game. Try every ending :)

Coolz007

Aug 28, 2020
i kindah messed up in the middle..Can anyone post the saved file for the 4th day before the visit of the 3 ladies......???

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
Absolute top shelf in its genre, obligatory for all femdom fans. Very decent renders, well-written characters, good story, lots of endings to try out. Focuses heavily on sadism (F on M, obviously), but it features a lot of other motifs, too. Worth noting this is the only Darktoz game to date that doesn't feature futanari. If you download it from the official itch.io, it comes with a full guide, which is very helpful. Overall amazing game, recommend to everybody who ended up here after searching "female domination" tag.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Tell me, on the first day I am given the task to bring a bag of blood. Where can I get it?
Blood bags spawn in a various places on the map, but it was a long time ago since I've played the game so I can't point you to any specific locations. In the OP however you can find links to both official and fanmade walkthroughs and all your questions will be answered there.

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Blood bags spawn in a various places on the map, but it was a long time ago since I've played the game so I can't point you to any specific locations. In the OP however you can find links to both official and fanmade walkthroughs and all your questions will be answered there.
There is no package in the room indicated in the passage. Can it appear under certain conditions?
All figured out )

Last edited:

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
I have completely finished translating this game into Russian. If anyone wants, then here

Note:
1) Translated everything except the menu and the names of items. Their translation "breaks" the display of some windows and dialogs.
2) After the "second day" reduced the difficulty of mini-games. So if someone wants to achieve a "successful outcome" of these games, it is now easier to clicks. Reduced the difficulty not much, by 10-20 clicks depending on the difficulty.
3) In the final episodes, I added a hint on how to break the animation loop. And then this hint was not everywhere.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes