VN Ren'Py FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen [v2024.03] [Rich]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Exactly! Just like when going balls-deep in friends and strangers ass isn't enough...

Father: "Boi... Did you just fuck ur Mom?"
MC: "It didn't happen..." lol

View attachment 2088317
THX for the share...
iirc that's not the father but another teacher she works with, the guy who she phones to leave a space for her to park at school near the beginning before they get pulled over, the guy she ends up in a motel room with.

Reactions: rowdyranger

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I like this as a different game project so other kinks can be exploited here or "scenes that didn't happen". Would love to see the mom drunk and fucked by her son & his best friend :devilish: :love: Rich

Last edited:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
was quoted : over time this game will feature content that fans have asked that is not part of the original game: will this content have sex scenes m/s too?

Reactions: Panos24

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen [v0.1] [Rich]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
MC : what happen if i didn't pick that choice?. I've been thinking this too you know ? What would happen indeed. :devilish: :devilish::devilish:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
So there "may" be scenes in this one that I was expecting (my fault), and waiting for in the original, but eventually never actually wound up happening, so I should wait for them and expect them here? Sigh... I'm in.

• Sad
Reactions: SPARDA2408

alperd

Sep 30, 2022
If you're going to write, pose and render alternate scenes anyway, why not just put choices in the main game :unsure:
A lot of people just skip past and don't give kinetic novels a chance, no offense but doing it this way doesn't make a lot of sense from any perspective.

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
If you're going to write, pose and render alternate scenes anyway, why not just put choices in the main game :unsure:
A lot of people just skip past and don't give kinetic novels a chance, no offense but doing it this way doesn't make a lot of sense from any perspective.
This allows Rich to tell the story he wants for the original story while also giving us a chance to see what could've happened, while not deviating from his intended story. Plus he can create scenes he or fans want to see without having to try to get them to fit the original story.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
First, thanks, everybody, for the positive reactions!

yay. this can only mean the main game is complete finally.
looking forward to that :)
Actually, it isn't. As I explained in the FF&S thread, I was suffering from a bit of "writer's block" on the uncompleted "A path" in the main project, so decided to clear my brain by taking a bit of a right angle in this one. Next release will be in the main game.

Is there a possibility to integrate it into the main game?
This allows Rich to tell the story he wants for the original story while also giving us a chance to see what could've happened, while not deviating from his intended story. Plus he can create scenes he or fans want to see without having to try to get them to fit the original story.
stayclassy858 has exactly nailed it. I've already plotted out the rest of the original story, and trying to back and shoehorn these scenes in there just isn't in the cards. For example, the Melissa scene takes place well before the start of FF&S, and despite what I said at the end, the Becky scene isn't really compatible with some elements of the original story. (If that was what really happened, Hanni would never have forgiven Parker the way she did at the end.) Like that one, some of the "Scenes That Didn't Happen" that I have in mind are also incompatible with the events in the original story.

Finally, even when I reach the end of FF&S, I expect there will be a backlog of potential STDH built up, so it felt better to keep them separate. (Besides, even if I put STDH into FF&S as some kind of a different branch, eventually that'd get a bit on the large side, and this kind of respects the people with slower Internet connections.)

will this content have sex scenes m/s too?
As with FF&S, I don't plan on pre-announcing content with STDH. So, you'll just have to wait and see.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes