VN Ren'Py FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen [v2024.03] [Rich]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Hello Rich, could you tell us if the favor that Melanie owe to Parker now will be on the main story of FFS or at the scenes that didn't happen?

Reactions: Panos550

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Intresting take off, but three scenes I surely love to see if not happen in main game is Becky having sex with the old cop, Becky having sex with Carl and Becky either having sex with one of the black guys or Chuck with his big gun.

I have a thing for red heads and I don't mind seeing a girl i love with another guy, only hate liars and prettenders.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
incest tag is off so is my interest and my support ... Good luck with the game
Thanks for stopping by.

Also, note that I don't put tags on a game thread until that content is actually there. Part of my "don't announce the future" policy.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hello Rich, could you tell us if the favor that Melanie owe to Parker now will be on the main story of FFS or at the scenes that didn't happen?
No offense, but think about it. If the setup for something isn't in the main game...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
All -

It's been several weeks since the latest version of this project was released to my Subscribers and Patrons, so I've gone ahead and updated the links on the OP with the latest version of this project. (Mega-only for the moment, but I've notified the uploaders, so hopefully other links will show up soon.)

The 2023.01 release adds a scene named "Parker and Melanie #1."

Enjoy!

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Interesting twist on the canon events, which leaves us wondering if there's ever going to be a "Parker and Melanie #2" in this series? Maybe one day... Emily fans can rejoice, knowing that they're up next.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Interesting twist on the canon events, which leaves us wondering if there's ever going to be a "Parker and Melanie #2" in this series? Maybe one day... Emily fans can rejoice, knowing that they're up next.
Melanie was the reason i kept playing the OG title so hopefully there's more stuff down that road.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Yay, finally, an event we wanted in canon.

Thank you for work, dev.

UPD Of course they didn't fuck. Not even in side episode. Eh, hopefully in the next? IDK.

Reactions: LSC82

Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
I'm gonna try this game. The MILF looks a bit like Nicole from "The Tyrant"?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Interesting twist on the canon events, which leaves us wondering if there's ever going to be a "Parker and Melanie #2" in this series? Maybe one day...
When scenes have a number attached, I think you can reasonably presume that there will be more than one in the series... :D

Emily fans can rejoice, knowing that they're up next.
To be frank, the "Emily" category might expand into "Others," but I do have at least one Emily STDH in mind. Still trying to tighten it up, however.

Melanie was the reason i kept playing the OG title so hopefully there's more stuff down that road.
Well, then, glad I chose this particular scene, and note the response above. :D

Yay, finally, an event we wanted in canon.

Thank you for work, dev.

UPD Of course they didn't fuck. Not even in side episode. Eh, hopefully in the next? IDK.
There have been lots and lots of requests for "events" in the main story thread - many of them predictable combinations of the various characters. There, I had a rather specific story I wanted to tell (well, two of them, actually) and I've pretty much stuck to my guns, even though it meant disappointing people who were begging me to add... how shall I say it politely... very VERY common tropes. I hope I can be forgiven for wanting to tell a non-obvious story.

That being said, STDH is my opportunity to branch out and address... variants on a theme? :D

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
When scenes have a number attached, I think you can reasonably presume that there will be more than one in the series... :D
WOOHOO!! The requests for STDH will never stop coming, because there are so many possibilities - not just the common tropes. I hope you'll continue this side project for as long as you enjoy doing it, because fans get attached to their favourite characters and love seeing projects like this.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
WOOHOO!! The requests for STDH will never stop coming, because there are so many possibilities - not just the common tropes. I hope you'll continue this side project for as long as you enjoy doing it, because fans get attached to their favourite characters and love seeing projects like this.
Well, it certainly would allow me to keep the "FF&S world" alive longer. I'm still a ways from finishing the main story, but I already have two ideas for related projects circling my brain. Time will tell...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Those of you who lurk here will probably notice that certain recent posts were deleted. I reported what I considered to be inappropriate behavior by one of our members, and the moderators were kind enough to take what I consider to be the appropriate action.

I strongly support the right of individuals to disagree with one another here, absolutely including disagreeing with me or my choices. However, I draw the line at personal insults. Thanks to the rest of you for keeping our discussions civil.

To the individual who was the target, apologies, and thank you for not responding in kind.

'Nuff said.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Those of you who lurk here will probably notice that certain recent posts were deleted. I reported what I considered to be inappropriate behavior by one of our members, and the moderators were kind enough to take what I consider to be the appropriate action.

I strongly support the right of individuals to disagree with one another here, absolutely including disagreeing with me or my choices. However, I draw the line at personal insults. Thanks to the rest of you for keeping our discussions civil.

To the individual who was the target, apologies, and thank you for not responding in kind.

'Nuff said.
Right on I say!

I also reported the perpetrator's posts seeing as slinging personal insults at others isn't really an option during civilized discourse.

Let's hope that guy gets the message and adjusts his future behavior.

mikey36

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 2087984

Overview:
This project is a companion to Family, Friends and Strangers.

When an author is creating a story, many times there are scenes that sound good, but don't end up making the cut.
In addition, sometimes there are scenes that could go "this way" or "that way." If "this way" is chosen, people still might be interested in seeing "that way."

This project is designed to address this.
It consists of scenes or story lines from the "Family, Friends and Strangers" world that aren't part of the FF&S story itself.
Over time, it will also allow the author to present content that fans have asked for,
but which didn't fit into the "FF&S story proper."
Thread Updated: 2023-02-22
Release Date: 2023-02-09
Developer: Rich -
Censored: No
Version: 2023.01
Language: English
Other Games: Family, Friends and Strangers
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2088064 View attachment 2088065 View attachment 2088066 View attachment 2088067 View attachment 2088068 View attachment 2088069 View attachment 2088070 View attachment 2088072
Meh should of been a scene with becky and the cops. dropped the ball.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hey Dev!!!! there is only one scenery that is hotter than the one between Parker and his sister Melanie and that is Parker doing his sexy and gorgeous mother. That would be way sexier than that relation between her and that cheated and second hand guy Tom. She should have a couple of young studs like Parker and his bud fucking her or why not Parker doing both mom and sister at the same time when his at it LMAO.

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
Thanks

'Nuff said.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes