5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Meh should of been a scene with becky and the cops. dropped the ball.
Hey Dev!!!! there is only one scenery that is hotter than the one between Parker and his sister Melanie and that is Parker doing his sexy and gorgeous mother. That would be way sexier than that relation between her and that cheated and second hand guy Tom. She should have a couple of young studs like Parker and his bud fucking her or why not Parker doing both mom and sister at the same time when his at it LMAO.
Please understand that I'm well aware of the many scenes that have been requested, both here, on the main game thread and via PM. At present, most of my effort is actually devoted to the main game. I just periodically divert into STDH when I need to clear my head or something like that.

So, all I can do is ask for some patience. It's not that I'm ignoring the requests - I just only have so much time.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Please understand that I'm well aware of the many scenes that have been requested, both here, on the main game thread and via PM. At present, most of my effort is actually devoted to the main game. I just periodically divert into STDH when I need to clear my head or something like that.

So, all I can do is ask for some patience. It's not that I'm ignoring the requests - I just only have so much time.
That's okay Rick I know you get a shit load of requests and I bet I'm not the only one wanting the incest quirk so by all means take your time. Also, I rather follow the main story too but it's a nice setup you have with these side stories. Especially where Melissa is the MC LOL.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

Hey Rich. After the b route ended without Becky getting with the cops can you do a version where Carl was to late and Becky fell slowly in to there trap.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hey Rich. After the b route ended without Becky getting with the cops can you do a version where Carl was to late and Becky fell slowly in to there trap.
If you read back through this thread, you'll see that this request has been made multiple times. :D (Plus in the main thread, of course.)

Everybody wants to see my Becky ravaged... :confused:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
If you read back through this thread, you'll see that this request has been made multiple times. :D (Plus in the main thread, of course.)

Everybody wants to see my Becky ravaged... :confused:
That because people have fantasies to to see their real wife, girlfriend or loved ones screwed by some stranger aka alpha male while they feel themself only beta males, others maybe because their lovers already cheated on them but weren't honest about or didn't let them in on it or didn't let them watch and they try to picture it how it must feel.

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
That because people have fantasies to to see their real wife, girlfriend or loved ones screwed by some stranger aka alpha male while they feel themself only beta males, others maybe because their lovers already cheated on them but weren't honest about or didn't let them in on it or didn't let them watch and they try to picture it how it must feel.
You are over thinking it.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
You are over thinking it.
I don't really speculate on the "why." I simply make the observation that it's been a very popular request. :D

Reactions: mttd20

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
New update:

"Scenes That Didn't Happen 2203.04 Now Available to Benefactors and Mega-Fan

I'm happy to announce the next release of "Family, Friends and Neighbors: Scenes That Didn't Happen" (a.k.a. "FFS_STDH"). This release features a new scene involving Carl and the cheerleaders entitled "The Calendar, Part 1." And, as you might gather, there WILL be a Part 2"

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, Rich good to see you... I mean your Avatar :giggle: This is a cool idea. Much success with it.

I'll check it out.(y)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes