VN Ren'Py FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen [v2024.03] [Rich]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Ah, so additional content will come? Good. Cudos to the dev for being considerate. I gave up on the main game, but if this delivers, I'll consider becoming a patron once more.

1665280913987.png

Let's be honest here, her dad is fucking her. You don't buy your daughter a plastic surgery for tits otherwise. I hope that scene will make the cut.

Last edited:

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
The dev follows both this and the main FF&S thread, and has read every post, so I've seen everything that everybody has ever begged for. I make no promises one way or another.
it's okay but it would be great if you fulfill his wish your fans will happy (including me) i am not force you i just suggested Thanks you for reply me

Reactions: oktabitt

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
it's okay but it would be great if you fulfill his wish your fans will happy (including me) i am not force you i just suggested Thanks you for reply me
I hear you. That being said, there's a long, long list of people who've said "It'd be great if..." in the main FF&S thread, so...

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
A big fan of Melissa. Not a fan of this scene. :(
I have less than zero interest in her affair partner.
[/QUOTE Melissa we have her more in mind to develop a strange and even incestuous relationship with her son. And then with his friend! That's why we loved her. A serious and well-to-do mother, she used to wake us up our imagination. The game didn't deal with this twist at all! So I imagine most fans of her and the game, we were left complaining

Reactions: KiGa and clowns234

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hey, I'm trying to unrer the game to extract the CG, as I like saving specific pics for each game I play
But unrer 1.0.9 (which I believe is the latest version) gives me this error

The system cannot find the specified path.
"S" is not recognized as an internal or external command,
program or executable batch file.
+ CategoryInfo : ParserError: :)) [], ParentContainsErrorRecordException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : TerminatorExpectedAtEndOfString

Any idea why?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
What a clever idea. A pty more devs don't copy this idea .. it's a good one.
Thank you!

As I think I mentioned earlier, there are just things that "didn't fit" into the main story I wanted to tell (despite the number of times people asked otherwise). Many devs don't have that problem, of course, because of the way that their games progress, or due to the audience that they're targeting.

But you can sort of consider this "Fan Fiction" that's written by the dev himself, if you want. LOL

So after the main game updated now this will soon?
I hope so :):devilish:
My current plan is to try to have an STDH update in between each update of the main story. That being said, I don't want to spend so much time on this that the main story gets seriously delayed.

Of course, once I reach the end of the main project, I have a long, LONG list of requests for "oh, please have X do Y to Z" that could keep me busy telling things in the "FF&S Universe."

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes