Urthos

Jan 5, 2018
Well written and funny. I like how over-the-top hateable the boyfriend is. Wish there were more creampie drips though.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
this game was...i dont have words to discribe this thing. its always a discusting pig of a person. its never a handsome guy. the story was a joke. graphics were good. chick was alittle too thick and fyi a guy that old hasnt had an erection in 50 years. same ole woman hating.
Why are using up precious oxygen????

Reactions: mcclem5257

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Soooo tempted to try this because the female is so damn hot. But the old men is keeping me from trying this i don't know but it just kills my boner seeing and old dude bone a hot babe. Plus it's a female protag. Only reason i'm here is i keep running past it looking for other games and that awesome thicc babe keeps catching my eye lol.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Part 1, it is not clear, this said they are others game from the same developer.

All considered a great game, ending let me wondering but otherwise the red Room is a neat one, the MC path is great to.
Story is ok to.
TBS with more Games I guess.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Overview:
Both the description and all the sentences in this game are merely without logic, I've seen a lot of bad things in my life, not to mention something else, but reading something that makes no sense is very frustrating, the girl is very hot, apart from that Those who played already know what I really mean....:FacePalm:

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes