AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It can't be a kinetic novel and have multiple endings... which is it? They're mutually exclusive.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I love weird stories and this one is delivering on everything. Awesome job so far.

Except perhaps for the weird nipples on the MC... But we all know what they say about tastes.

Can't wait for the next update!

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
We should have more games with this ugly bastard theme as the protagonist I don't even know how people can relate to muscular protagonists with 2-meter cocks, when most aren't. They could make more real protagonists.

Art = 9/10 (With the exception of the protagonist's breasts, I didn't like her nipples very much).
History = 8/10

I wanted the old man to be the protagonist, but I thank the developer for providing us with a game with this theme.
Are you saying we should relate to ugly bastards as protagonists? I may not be a 6ft tall 250lbs of pure muscle Adonis, but I'm definitely not an ugly bastard, either. And I hope you don't feel that way about yourself, either. It's all about positivity brother.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Onryo game was born out of memes making fun of AoT. This game was born out of memes making fun how much ppl take ridiculous stuff too seriously online (And cringe NFT). The final installment of my trilogy must be born out of a meme as well. Either stepfather ugly bastard yuri game (I would then take the time to learn how to do a fun progression system in Ren'Py) or some prison femdom fantazy (Yes, I played 'Space Prison'. Yes, it was awesome)

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
is the ntr avoidlable?
well, no. but I'd say give it a go even if you don't like NTR since her boyfriend is pretty much only her roommate in the game, and hasn't done anything with her in 3 months. you can close the game when the old bastard pulls her out of the shop if you don't like how it's going before anything happens, so the first 10 minutes should give you a pretty good view on their relationship.

m1a1x24

Feb 10, 2021
The short story is awesome. I really like the MC with ponytail, glasses and amazing body, but more sexy high heels shoes could be better, haha. I'm looking forward to new version or story.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes