BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
Its funny when i see something like this 2 star review. Either this person wrote it without playing or, even worse, played it well knowing that its not for him. :HideThePain:
The game has a great lore, characters, Ida is very sexy and Jorgen is the perfect creepy bastard. I really like the game. But I have to say that I dont like the licking the ass, I found it very dirty, and that the woman has to do it... I could let it pass is the man is the one who does the licking in the woman. I dont like the idea of licking the s**t of other person.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The game has a great lore, characters, Ida is very sexy and Jorgen is the perfect creepy bastard. I really like the game. But I have to say that I dont like the licking the ass, I found it very dirty, and that the woman has to do it... I could let it pass is the man is the one who does the licking in the woman. I dont like the idea of licking the s**t of other person.
Well thats a different thing from what the dude wrote in his review, which is deleted by now. He complained about literally everything especially that the old dude gets to bang.

Reactions: DracoBorealis
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes