i <3 it , please dont stop
btw this animations a quiet lags for me
lower video resolution plz

Last edited:

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Took me only 5 minutes to sign up on Patreon to get the full Version after Playing this Demo, Fantastic Game, A1 Fab Material. Money well Spent....Well Done Dev.
"Slut" means "The End" in Swedish. I agree with the money well spent part. Truly great fap material.

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
I really don't get why some people enjoy seeing ugly old toothless men shagging beautiful women. There are some really fucked up fetishes on this site, but this one really blows my mind.

Edit: Feel free to facepalm all you like, cry that I'm crazy for expressing an opinion (on a prawn site) or saying that the developer will not change the game because I don't like it.
I was just laughing at this type of fetish because I don't see how you can get hard watching this. But go ahead and interpret my first 2 phrases however you like, it's just your interpretation, not what I actually said.
Simply move on,game is made for a general audience play if you like it move on if you don't,no need to be toxic about it

Reactions: _Fabi_ and paddyo73

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game was...i dont have words to discribe this thing. its always a discusting pig of a person. its never a handsome guy. the story was a joke. graphics were good. chick was alittle too thick and fyi a guy that old hasnt had an erection in 50 years. same ole woman hating.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes