Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
I really don't get why some people enjoy seeing ugly old toothless men shagging beautiful women. There are some really fucked up fetishes on this site, but this one really blows my mind.
for every fetish there's audience and why you here then lol no one's forcing you to play this and there are lot of games so, also can you plz not question what other people like? its still a fictional story lol if you've a problem with this fyi compare to real life this is nothing.

Bertu87

Apr 23, 2020
The skin of the old man seems too exaggerated to me. I think the experience would be better with a more normalized look. But I understand that it is a matter of taste

odino

Aug 14, 2017
lol looking at first gif only echo something in my head "Galum Galum Galum"

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
Listen, for those who are complaining like kids about not liking this & that perspective, the developer doesn't give a damn about it. The game has been developed for only a certain type of audience who are into these genres. NTR is non-avoidable, so be warned. Ugly / old bastard is also likely the only partner available in this demo version which is also not avoidable. So proceed at your own risk

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I really don't get why some people enjoy seeing ugly old toothless men shagging beautiful women. There are some really fucked up fetishes on this site, but this one really blows my mind.
Ugly old men blows people's minds but rape and incest doesn't?

Reactions: Loveboss

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
for every fetish there's audience and why you here then lol no one's forcing you to play this and there are lot of games so, also can you plz not question what other people like? its still a fictional story lol if you've a problem with this fyi compare to real life this is nothing.
Someone got defensive really fast. I wasn't saying I'll play this game or asking anyone to change it. I just found it funny when I saw the thumbnails, but I understand now that having opinions is not allowed here. My bad :)

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes