Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
Someone got defensive really fast. I wasn't saying I'll play this game or asking anyone to change it. I just found it funny when I saw the thumbnails, but I understand now that having opinions is not allowed here. My bad :)
I mean what did i say i just said if you dont like it you dont have to be here whats wrong with that? you playing victim keep saying Opinion Opinion sorry to say this but you're not the only one who's allowed to have an opinion other peoples have opinions too you was literally shitt*ng on other people taste and Opinion the IRONY not only that you just said "I was just laughing at this type of fetish because I don't see how you can get hard watching this" u call this an opinion you're just making fun thats talking sh!t also the fact that you said "I wasn't saying I'll play this game" it'll make even more sense to ask u why u here but thats me anyways i'm done.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
wasn't this game just released here as a demo like couple of days ago, how on earth it's completed now ?

Reactions: Danjuro83

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Wait, why does everyone say it's a demo ? But it's also 2.6 G ? lol what ? xD

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
this game was...i dont have words to discribe this thing. its always a discusting pig of a person. its never a handsome guy. the story was a joke. graphics were good. chick was alittle too thick and fyi a guy that old hasnt had an erection in 50 years. same ole woman hating.
very simple,not your type of game then move on,can't get simpler than that

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
this game was...i dont have words to discribe this thing. its always a discusting pig of a person. its never a handsome guy. the story was a joke. graphics were good. chick was alittle too thick and fyi a guy that old hasnt had an erection in 50 years. same ole woman hating.
There are a number of medicaments to sort that problem!
And fyi: If the the spirit is willing, the willie is spriting, then Bob's your uncle!

• Haha
Reactions: DracoBorealis

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Fictional Story [Final] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 146 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
i like it. :$ But if this is the "part two of Terminally Online Thrilogy".. Where is the part one? :O
I know.. im little stupid, but... :)

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Given who this is made by I'm sad not to see any Bimbo stuff, I've been spoiled to much by DiscipleOfVirginia, lol. :LOL:

Reactions: kizuru
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes