youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FightingMagicalGirlsRPGWomenDefense-1.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kamapalutza

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
1720333090990.png
This in-english "fuck" by the JP VA has me on the floor. The energy behind it is just too good.

Also, for anyone looking through the comments, initial impressions of the game are good. There's a clothing destruction mechanic (great in any game) and there are BF elements. If you're thinking of trying it out. Would recommend.

Thanks for the post!

earlnexus

Dec 13, 2019
Anyone know how to get the other two girls to lose their Virginity? I've tried losing to normal enemies and to a boss(the third boss) and it didn't work. Is there something I am missing?

HornyMonkey753

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get the other two girls to lose their Virginity? I've tried losing to normal enemies and to a boss(the third boss) and it didn't work. Is there something I am missing?
It is surprisingly difficult you have to get the grabbed in combat and wait for the enemy to penetrate them. There might be an easier way but I have yet to find it.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Cheat Engine is usable. I can't get gold or lewd orbs done but exp points can be manipulated. Not really needed though. Btw, in battle the "other" button leads to more options. The "self introduction" option either debuffs the enemy or buffs allies.