ilSoopah

Oct 21, 2022
Confused, pretty sure I did everything up until the slave pit where you sleep and it goes to "to be continued" but i havent seen half the scenes shown on page 1 here
Because there are two routes and you chose the one that it's still a work in progress, you have to find a different place to sleep

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

KaraGurl

Aug 10, 2020
Really love what's here so far! The pixel art and everything is fantastic.

Just a couple of odd things I ran into while playing..
- The potrait will still show as a slave when you go to exit the first town after getting your clothes back from the slaver.

- You can get hard stuck in "BBC" if you go to the barracks without getting all the customers first.
(Edit, just tried it out, looks like i had 0.25 and not 0.25b, you fixed it! <3 )

Looking forward to seeing how the storylines play out, especially the slave route!

Last edited:

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Love the game so far man. The story and lewd scenes are just simply exceptional. Props to you sir. Unfortunate I've reached the end for now.

Any news on the next update?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Oh well.
I might still check it out once the next update comes.
Still, after that initial demo I had my hopes up.
But I understand, its a niche (that I am not always into either) and other routes probably have priority :cry:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Not sure if it's bugged or intended behaviour but Rokas offers an option to sleep in his shed only if you accept Strom's invite first. If you decline or don't talk to Strom at all, Rokas won't walk up to you.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I think there are bugs with area transitions here and there.
It moves you to the next area before you can reach the area pointer and read it.
I marked in red where the transition begins. :whistle::coffee:
1.png 5.png

Marked an invisible wall over here:
2.png

This area pointer doesn't show where the road leads.
3.png

This quest doesn't show any description.
I mean, i get what this is about lol but.. some small description would still be nice to have there, for flavor if nothing else.
4.png
===========
Torches in the stables are a bit overkill, you will give someone a stroke if they keep flashing like a christmas tree like they do now. :sneaky::coffee:
Also i'd like wasd to work like arrow keys as an alternative movement option.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
When she must run from the cultists there is a problem, black fade-out screen that comes after the double-teaming event when they start chasing her gives them quite the advantage because the player can't see what is going on.
I only succeeded in running away because i started running while the back screen was still blocking the view.
It needs to be removed from there or the fade-out and in must proceed much faster. :whistle::coffee:

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey everyone, let's answer some questions today.

First point: Since the beggining we knew we are going to add more Horse-men and Amy will have scenes with them. Though there hasn't been normal sex scenes with them yet you can already see them twice since you enter the city of St. Polla. (And if you want more you should stay tuned for next version btw)

Next, for VoidTraveler's comment: Thank you for your observations and recomendations. we did fix the tile and found some solution to the quest description not showing. The signs are just decorative don't think about it too hard.

But yeah we're happy to see conversation and comments like this that engage with the game motivate us!

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes