alkeera

May 1, 2018
That stalker rat is very suspicious. Just what evil deeds is it plotting?
But i digress. My question is about place to stay. To my understanding two places are available - Chad or Strom(Rokas). Is it correct or there is more? Oh, and i hope there will be an opportunity to pet or feed the stalker rat in future updates.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Can someone please give me a walkthrough on the mercenary that asks you to steal the black book

lemaro

May 11, 2021
That stalker rat is very suspicious. Just what evil deeds is it plotting?
But i digress. My question is about place to stay. To my understanding two places are available - Chad or Strom(Rokas). Is it correct or there is more? Oh, and i hope there will be an opportunity to pet or feed the stalker rat in future updates.
imagine the rat is a being that can morph and has been perving on Amy for a while

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Hi guys, it's been a while since I've been here and I wanted to know if there's already a sex scene (vaginal) the last time I played it was right at the beginning

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Seems a bit silly to have to wait for weeks for gamebreaking bug fixes.
Why not just maintain a google drive folder where you update the game and users can dl the data folder separately to fix bugs.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Gentlebot

Jan 22, 2023
The game is incredibly promising, I will be following it closely.

Im curious though, does anyone know how to get the scene in the final screenshot?

Dr.Mummy

Mar 1, 2022
anyone else stuck on big bob? after I bring people to his restaurant he disappears and I can't go out, he keeps telling me that I need to talk to Bob, but Bob is nowhere:rolleyes:

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
anyone else stuck on big bob? after I bring people to his restaurant he disappears and I can't go out, he keeps telling me that I need to talk to Bob, but Bob is nowhere:rolleyes:
We think that happened because you didn't keep getting customers until the game told you it was enough, because that's when the rest of the quest activates and you weren't supposed to be able to go back in until then but we missed that in the current version.

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey guys! Next Sunday the 16th, we'll be releasing, here at F95, Final Orginity v0.2.5 B. It's a hotfix update that resolves the 20 bugs we've found so far and any that we may find in the remaining days. We feel pretty concerned about some of these bugs and we apologize for missing them earlier. Additionally, we've simplified, improved, and clarified several events in v0.2.5, so this version should run smoothly to provide you with the best possible gaming experience.

This version, which will be available on our Patreon a couple of days earlier, will also feature:
  • Two minor scenes, one between events in v0.2.5 and another right at the beginning of the game.
  • An expanded Rokas route, just a little bit, to give you a sneak peek of what's we've been working on.
  • Art rework of tilesets and various NPCs.
  • Some hidden secrets here and there.
That's all for today... happy easter and see you in a few days!

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
thanks for your answer but i don't see Rico
I've searched in every houses, talked to all NPC in both accessibles screens (where the is the lake and where is the market)
I'm totally lost :unsure:
Is he supposed to be one of the clowns with no names ?
Did you try speaking first with thorgrim and then going to zhergbola?

adrprpub

Sep 13, 2018
Did you try speaking first with thorgrim and then going to zhergbola?
yes
i've send a pic in a previous post but i have always the same message from thorgrim and Zherbola keep telling me that i should come to the Clown's guild cause it's opening day. Nevertheless it's always close.
Don't know what to do, seems like an infernal loop o_O

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
yes
i've send a pic in a previous post but i have always the same message from thorgrim and Zherbola keep telling me that i should come to the Clown's guild cause it's opening day. Nevertheless it's always close.
Don't know what to do, seems like an infernal loop o_O
How odd! Then wait for a week, when we post the new patch v0.2.5 B

Reactions: adrprpub
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes