pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
ver3.0
There is a warp in the new game village, the tree stump right to Dubois house
It lead to the town in slave route?(the MC wear slave costume). There is event as she first enter the town and cannot enter again if she left the town.
the funny thing is you can warp together with Jenny

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Can you play the game lesbian only or are all sex scenes predetermined and unavoidable?

sblot

Oct 25, 2019
I'm having an issue: while trying to find clients for Big Bob's place, when I try to go east the game just freezes and I can't do anything. Is anyone else having this problem?

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
The visual style, main character and side characters are beautiful. But there are very few special H-scenes.

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Mmmm, how is the NTR content? Jus one scene? A few? Avoidable? Netorare or netorase? I'm asking a lot because nobody seems to be discussing about this, and that's strange.
Afaik unavoidable scene where a side character gets his wife fucked in the same room (or adjacant room) and the protag witnesses him having a sleepless night because of it, then faps to the fucking herself.

With that in mind, goddamn, playing for hours and while the characters and the overall world seems very amazing, the lacking amount of sexual content relating to the protag is agonizing. Most I've managed to have her do is grind that fatty, other than that just a bunch of flashing.

Gonna wait another year and see if that area improves, since it's my only gripe so far. Would play the game without any sexual content as well though (y)

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Absolutely love the game and the very unique artwork. Kinda reminds me of a toon themed hentai just sadly without any sex. The new content with "Pimp" games is hilarious if not a little confusing as to why that's in there; story wise it just doesn't make sense and is so randomly thrown in there. Played through all of the routes and gotta say sub Rokas route is by far way ahead in potential juicy content compared to others, so try it out and be a fan of it. Other routes are a little weird and has low playability that will not have you replaying it just to see it again, but try them out to experience what this story has to offer and see how big the world is even in its early stages.

Even with all the negatives that you can find in the game, it still outshines with its potential to be something great and can see many details that the developer worked hard on. I will wait and eagerly look forward to see how this project develops, keep up the great work!!

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Absolutely love the game and the very unique artwork. Kinda reminds me of a toon themed hentai just sadly without any sex. The new content with "Pimp" games is hilarious if not a little confusing as to why that's in there; story wise it just doesn't make sense and is so randomly thrown in there. Played through all of the routes and gotta say sub Rokas route is by far way ahead in potential juicy content compared to others, so try it out and be a fan of it. Other routes are a little weird and has low playability that will not have you replaying it just to see it again, but try them out to experience what this story has to offer and see how big the world is even in its early stages.

Even with all the negatives that you can find in the game, it still outshines with its potential to be something great and can see many details that the developer worked hard on. I will wait and eagerly look forward to see how this project develops, keep up the great work!!
agreed 100%. Can I recommend pasting this in the reviews section to help boost the game so more people are likely to find it

• Red Heart

Puhskint

Jan 11, 2020
Found a couple bugs: When you talk to the Bunny Girl in the Pink club and leave without going down the hallway, the event trigger is reset when you go back in and you won't be able to enter the hallway and proceed with the quest. And after the beach interview, when rokas' slave girl comes to speak with you, no dialogue pops up and you can't proceed.
*Never mind I got the beach chat to work, but it didn't proceed the first two times

Dr.Midori

Mar 25, 2019
For "bug" report: If you decide to bring guards in the slave route in to your cabin and walk in front of them, you gotta quit the game and load latest save because the follower npc will create wall between you and exit with no space to fix it. (right side is box, top is wall of the building, 2 squares are guards and left square is npc.

also if you return in the BBC route back in to the bar instance before collecting all npcs the game gets you stuck there with "talk to BBC" but BBC does not exist in that instance unless you collect all the npcs.

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Can you play the game lesbian only or are all sex scenes predetermined and unavoidable?
how much lesbian content is in the game?

Sadly lesbian path hasn't been deeply developed yet, and there isn't many content... BUT we plan to eventually make a full extended lesbian/bisexual route. Wait for future updates!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes