bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FinalOrginity-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Mmmm, how is the NTR content? Jus one scene? A few? Avoidable? Netorare or netorase? I'm asking a lot because nobody seems to be discussing about this, and that's strange.

Reactions: Dubolic

Name is Here

Apr 20, 2023
I can't leave the bar. I have to talk to bob but he is nowhere xD
View attachment 2835225
I ran into this issue and I think it was caused by me not inviting enough people and going to the bar early. I had to reload and redo it. You'll know you have enough because it'll teleport you into the bar.

Also does anyone know if theres a full gallery unlock or do you need to do every route on its own?

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I ran into this issue and I think it was caused by me not inviting enough people and going to the bar early. I had to reload and redo it. You'll know you have enough because it'll teleport you into the bar.

Also does anyone know if theres a full gallery unlock or do you need to do every route on its own?
In fact, I went to the bar because I talked to all the npc and no one went to the bar anymore. Is there one hidden somewhere or what?

Reactions: DemonicPasta

fleafleaflee

Aug 8, 2017
I've tried downloading 3.0 multiple different ways (mega, itch.io, etc) but when I open the game application it's always version 2.5. Anyone else having this issue?

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
I've tried downloading 3.0 multiple different ways (mega, itch.io, etc) but when I open the game application it's always version 2.5. Anyone else having this issue?
We forgot to Change the Numbers at the Menu. But still the File is v0.3.0, you'll See that written in the Updates final events

Last edited:
Reactions: fleafleaflee
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes