ZanasXeha

Feb 15, 2024
Hello!

I'm wondering, is there that one scene with Frank who's beating off and Amy is standing before him naked? I seen an image somewhere online but I can't manage to find/trigger this cutscene in game. Does it exist? I attached the image.

I'm extremely excited for Frank-Amy content!

Thank you, Ropoductions!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hello!

I'm wondering, is there that one scene with Frank who's beating off and Amy is standing before him naked? I seen an image somewhere online but I can't manage to find/trigger this cutscene in game. Does it exist? I attached the image.

Thank you, Ropoductions!
You should sleep with Strom at the hotel if you wanna see that scene

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Hello!

Thank you, Ropoductions!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, FUCK FRANK

ColtCM

Jul 6, 2022
Really great game. I'm hoping to see how it turns out far down the line.

I only have one fear: mutually exclusive content. Overall I like when games have different routes with each one having completely different content. But when there's lots of shared content inbetween routes only with minor variations, the process of replaying to see all these minor variations could get tiresome. Either that or you'll have to accept missing out on things, in this case using the gallery at the end and missing out on context to the scenes. Traditionally in the corruption genre there's basically one route from which nearly all the content can be accessed in the same playthrough, just with some different flavor depending on your level of corruption. However, here, there's hints of different routes each with its separate corruption-level flavor, and I really hope that, for example, Kylia content won't be mutually exclusive with the Cool-O fest without good reason.

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Really great game. I'm hoping to see how it turns out far down the line.

I only have one fear: mutually exclusive content. Overall I like when games have different routes with each one having completely different content. But when there's lots of shared content inbetween routes only with minor variations, the process of replaying to see all these minor variations could get tiresome. Either that or you'll have to accept missing out on things, in this case using the gallery at the end and missing out on context to the scenes. Traditionally in the corruption genre there's basically one route from which nearly all the content can be accessed in the same playthrough, just with some different flavor depending on your level of corruption. However, here, there's hints of different routes each with its separate corruption-level flavor, and I really hope that, for example, Kylia content won't be mutually exclusive with the Cool-O fest without good reason.
Well, Actually we are planing to have another ways to be invited to Coolo-fest. Thanks for your feedback!

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Please do another Frank scene, Ropoductions! If not now, then maybe one day! Hopefully, a full on sex scene with choice on different holes to penetrate :sneaky:
Yeah hoping Frank gets some but I hope it's done tastefully, like consensual or Amy offering because of something the other person did for her. Would be hot (rather than the usual rapey stuff..)
We'll have more Frank content for sure.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes