Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey, hey, people!

We are reading all your comments. We are taking lots of notes. Please, remember, Final Orginity is our first game ever and we are keep learning every day. Be patience because more updates of Amy are coming, very promising ones. Also a bugfix of Bard events is coming soon.

Thanks for playing and for your feedback. We will make together a great game. Trust the process.

Take care, be very, very happy and Merry Christmas to y'all!

Ropo

1.PNG

momin.sydney

Feb 28, 2019
Ropoductions Games I enjoyed the game, I first picked it up when there was only the scene with the altar in it.
I am pleasantly satisfied by the direction it has gone since, I appreciate games that take time to develop the main protagonist across wider range of scenes/situations/quests instead of jumping directly into hard action.

I was little confused when I discovered a skip to beach part on accident in the first town, since I got teleported without prompt - and I had to restart.
Also, too bad nothing much happened with horse bro at the beginning, and perhaps the performance act felt little out of place for the protagonist at that time in her development, but it was okay.

I wasn't able to find any of 2 rops (or whatever is supposed to unlock some secret), maybe introduce players by placing some obvious ones or reward players for exploring to find them with random scenes.

Also, I didn't really feel like I had option to select some paths during the gameplay, I know there are multiple endings, but besides the obvious one asking to run away at beach - I mostly came across different paths by choosing different dialog options - but it was almost never obvious to me that this would (un)lock a different content.

I noticed some empty places in my gallery, but I don't know if there were any scenes I can collect or just empty space - and until someone publishes a walkthrough I feel like going back to beginning to save before each dialog and seeing what plays out different wouldn't be enjoyable. Maybe gallery should indicate that a scene is missing, and allow you to unlock it after you finish current content?

There was a part where I was given a false choice on where to spend a night after waking up in alley, and I think that there could be more choices to choose how Amy spends day or what optional acts happen - like the spa day - that could develop protagonist or place her in interesting situations without branching to different storyline.

Other than that, a really enjoyable game, art was really good and scenes were well written and designed. Can''t wait for another update, maybe even some Huck action.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Doesn't seem like videos work when playing through NWJS, just throws hundreds of [.WebGL-0x55946aef4f60] GL_INVALID_OPERATION: Texture level does not exist. errors, not really sure why.
Also dev might wanna double check the file names to make sure they match between the game and the actual file, this isn't a problem on Windows since that system is not case sensitive but I ran into a "file not found" error while playing on a Linux machine because the game was looking for the tileset Inside_C.rpgmvp but the actual file was named Inside_c.rpgmvp.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Guys, the bugfix for current version will come here, on F95, this friday 29. I already fixed the bard related events and more stuff we (and also you!) have found. So, if you find any other bug on these two days it's time to share it here! Remember that together, with your help, we will create a great game. Trust the process :WeSmart:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FinalOrginity-0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Let him cook, great game would be one of the best games on the site in may be like 3 years. You should add game on steam then.

Though regardless of it being on steam I would play on mobile using joiplay, reasons more privacy and no H game hours on steam.

Reasons for getting a steam version, one time support.

Reactions: Ropoductions Games

Shadowfang2007

Dec 6, 2023
Hello can anybody give me a save file? I pretty much ended all the events in v0.3.0 , the last one I did was finding customers for bob and the Bob gave some special rewards ;) and idk about the merchant but the most i remember is I told the guy that he wants to kill him and then the last thing mc and the guy did together was watch a circus show , so please someone give me a save file it will be even better if u give me the one which right before the special rewards bob gave to the mc :) I wanna re-watch, or just give me one from where i can continue to the new events of v0.3.3

Ropoductions Games

Game Developer
May 6, 2022
Hey hey people,

Here it is, here's the first bugfix of the new version. Here we've brought

1.PNG

¿What's new in this version?
A bunch of bugs and events have been fixed or modified, but here are the highlights:

• Bard's mission. Completely fixed, both from Kylia's path and Laz's (both drunk and sober, both with a wet shirt and without).
  • Tavern mission. New variants have been added. Now it's possible to reject Chad's request and ask for juice! (Possible to end up drunk with a dry shirt).
  • Twisted paths. Now it's possible to go to the tavern from the mansion and the other way around.

Okay, peeps, I hope you enjoy, and if you spot any bugs, they hopefully won't be too bothersome. You know we're continuously improving the game, so do not hesitate to report us if you see anything weird during the gameplay. We are always watching!

Cheers!

Ropo

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes