mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Hold up, let me see if I got it right... When a male MC fucks a girl with a dick it's completely fine for you, but when he's on the receiving end it's suddenly "spoiled with gayness".

Uh-huh, I see..:WaitWhat:
1687077666841.png

You are incredibly insightful and understanding. Is your IQ by any chance 200? And if you guess why this is so, then I definitely admit that your IQ has reached 300.
:p

Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
Hold up, let me see if I got it right... When a male MC fucks a girl with a dick it's completely fine for you, but when he's on the receiving end it's suddenly "spoiled with gayness".

Uh-huh, I see..:WaitWhat:
Welcome to prison 101, and today's lesson is about : "Who's the bitch ?" And the category of being a gay prison whore is, "Who got a dick inside their ass ?".

Now, if there's a feminine looking creature who happened to have a dick getting inside a prison (For something, idk, won't judge shit), and their ass can works wonder, fucking them is not gay. Decades of prisoners association sensus reach "NO, IT'S NOT GAY" result, signed and stamped. The entire prison complex will protect "her", if there's a sign "she" got roughed up, some people will get shanked that day.

But if you're "her", welcome to the gay way. Population : You and your booty hole.

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Okay is it just me, or did the faces change in this update? They look... weird now. Or I guess, different. Haven't finished the update yet, but it was something I noticed.
Yea, the faces felt a bit off to me as well. In my opinion they were more beautiful and more natural (relatively) earlier. Now they are just ok.
Agreed x1000

Please take the old faces back. They look so creepy now

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
good update... can't wait to see what girls do to MC's friend.

came here thinking there might be some lesbian action but ended up staying for futa action and story.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just started the game and wow, MC takes cock like a champ. Dude didn't even flinch. Definitely not his first cock.
Haven't mentioned this before but yeah you are probably right. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, nice to see a update. Had forgotten this one was also going to release this june. :)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Wasn't the Futa on male supposed to be optional? That is my only real problem here. I liked it up to the point of not having a choice to give Isabella a hand job, then a blow job then taking it in the ass. I am not saying that is wrong to each their own. However, if the tags say that it is optional then a choice should appear to stop it or let it happen.....yes?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Wasn't the Futa on male supposed to be optional? That is my only real problem here. I liked it up to the point of not having a choice to give Isabella a hand job, then a blow job then taking it in the ass. I am not saying that is wrong to each their own. However, if the tags say that it is optional then a choice should appear to stop it or let it happen.....yes?
I really don't like it either, but it looks like a lot of the visitors here don't mind taking a couple of dicks in their asses, judging by the reaction to my comments (after all, we usually associate ourselves with the main character of the game).

But, of course, the main thing is the developer, if he decided to add some fetishes or remove the choice, then that's exactly what will happen. Very sad - the game had great potential, but quickly slipped into some kind of trash. :(

Jan 22, 2023
I really don't like it either, but it looks like a lot of the visitors here don't mind taking a couple of dicks in their asses, judging by the reaction to my comments (after all, we usually associate ourselves with the main character of the game).

But, of course, the main thing is the developer, if he decided to add some fetishes or remove the choice, then that's exactly what will happen. Very sad - the game had great potential, but quickly slipped into some kind of trash. :(
firstly you can pass/skip all interactions if u want but like the author said it is mainly about girls with dicks so your problem is a big facepalm XD (why u even tried to play it!?) When you know it is futa/trans game + mainly focused.

Reactions: Ditrikn

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
View attachment 2705524

You are incredibly insightful and understanding. Is your IQ by any chance 200? And if you guess why this is so, then I definitely admit that your IQ has reached 300.
:p
I am indeed both of those things you said, thank you for the compliment.

Welcome to prison 101, and today's lesson is about : "Who's the bitch ?" And the category of being a gay prison whore is, "Who got a dick inside their ass ?".

Now, if there's a feminine looking creature who happened to have a dick getting inside a prison (For something, idk, won't judge shit), and their ass can works wonder, fucking them is not gay. Decades of prisoners association sensus reach "NO, IT'S NOT GAY" result, signed and stamped. The entire prison complex will protect "her", if there's a sign "she" got roughed up, some people will get shanked that day.

But if you're "her", welcome to the gay way. Population : You and your booty hole.
Pfff haha, I'm gonna be honest with you here... I have no idea if that was actually meant as an argument against me (guess I'm not that insightful after all..) or if it was just a joke lined with the most brilliant bit of sarcasm known to man.

Regardless, your comment made me laugh, so thanks for that.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
well, kinda of lost work here, i personally would love a 100% passive futas and the most obvious, they hard when getting fucked
I also have about the same complaints about the game - I would like to get a game where you can build a harem of dickgirls and ordinary girls (i hope female characters will be added in the future). Personally, I don't like f-dominance at all, it would be possible to add an optional opportunity to sometimes "help" the heroines a little, but here some of the choices have completely unpredictable consequences, like in the night scene with Isabelle. And it seems that f-dominance and sisification of the protagonist can become the main genres of the game.

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
I also have about the same complaints about the game - I would like to get a game where you can build a harem of dickgirls and ordinary girls (i hope female characters will be added in the future). Personally, I don't like f-dominance at all, it would be possible to add an optional opportunity to sometimes "help" the heroines a little, but here some of the choices have completely unpredictable consequences, like in the night scene with Isabelle. And it seems that f-dominance and sisification of the protagonist can become the main genres of the game.
100% agree

nothing better than a futa riding you in pov hard like a diamond, like some scenes in Bound by Lust

Reactions: Oxiton and mixa007
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes