AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I haven't played this one since the addition of the "mod" does it lock you into Futa on male or male on Futa only, or can we still see both?

voriand

Feb 25, 2019
I tried to build the mac version for 0.3, but if I open it with the RenPy version SDK I found in the win version, it gives an exception. Is this a 100% working version?

jmkidd

Jul 14, 2022
Enjoyed the game so far, played to the end of this update. Love the premise and the graphics and gameplay seem great. My biggest questions/concerns are will it always be a linear game and will the updates be on a regular basis? I ask the first question because I do see potential for a more sandbox or repeatable style in the game. And the second is I have found too many great games that fizzle out or get a long time between updates. I am all for supporting developers who's work I enjoy but am getting gun shy lately after Patreon supporting creator's who suddenly quit producing updates or really slow at updating, all the while happily cashing the checks (so to speak). Not implying anything just curious.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Enjoyed the game so far, played to the end of this update. Love the premise and the graphics and gameplay seem great. My biggest questions/concerns are will it always be a linear game and will the updates be on a regular basis? I ask the first question because I do see potential for a more sandbox or repeatable style in the game. And the second is I have found too many great games that fizzle out or get a long time between updates. I am all for supporting developers who's work I enjoy but am getting gun shy lately after Patreon supporting creator's who suddenly quit producing updates or really slow at updating, all the while happily cashing the checks (so to speak). Not implying anything just curious.
Updates are about every 1.5 to 3.5 months. Probably closest to 3. They've been pretty regular, and consistent in size/quality.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes