WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
First off its a fantasy game, you know, like not real life? Second, it was as far as non con scenes go, it was fairly vanilla. I highly doubt she would have even shot the MC even if there was an option to not comply. At best, in the future the Dev can put a skip option or add alternative paths maybe. Just put in positive reinforcement feedback or something.
How does it being a fantasy game excuse it being rape?
And I find it funny how rape can be considered "vanilla".

That scene was bad and it's a valid feedback to say it's shouldn't be swept under the rug. Someone pointing a gun at you and forcing you to be raped isn't in line with the lighter tone of the rest of the game, it was shut scene.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Made a Mod an Android port with some more game settings + WT (but not that needed)

===============================
Mar. 4, 2024
- updated the Mod for the new game version v0.3
- added the optiuon to set the game content

===============================

WT Mod v0.3 (~3MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~200MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 2960879 View attachment 2960880 View attachment 2960881
I tried the android port (samsung galaxy tab A 2019) and no matter what I try it just auto-shuts the app down, especially with pressing quick save.

shitlord666

Nov 6, 2020
jfc can these witchy/demon women can lay pipe lol :oops: :love: :sneaky: very much on the same wavelength as a game like star periphery, an insatiable bratty bottom mc coaxes load after load from a gaggle of well-hung curvy goddesses <3 can't wait for the next update

Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I tried the android port (samsung galaxy tab A 2019) and no matter what I try it just auto-shuts the app down, especially with pressing quick save.
If you're having trouble with the Android version of a game, you can use JoiPlay to play the PC version on your Android device.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FinalSpell-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes