Ali-Jo

May 12, 2018
Made a Mod an Android port with some more game settings + WT (but not that needed)

================================
Mar. 4, 2024
- updated the Mod for the new game version v0.3

Info: the game does not need a WT anymore, I stop
the Mod probably with this version.

================================

WT Mod v0.3 (~3MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~200MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 2960879 View attachment 2960880 View attachment 2960881
Update please

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Now this update, I can see what author tried to do with our mc and Val here lol. He tried to make us forgive her. I have to admit it partially worked, the little backstory, the fact that she accepts him having the upper hand bc she likes him...
Only thing I could say smt abt, is prbbly the way it was done. /E The mc woke up and was kinda like, "yeah from now on I'm the boss you shall listen to me women" lol, but at this point I'm not surprised anymore the MC seems like a dunce lol. /EDITED
Pls tell me I'm not the only who felt a bit cringe seeing that lol. It felt like watching a child roleplaying.

I think it could have been better if it was in a more intimate settings. For exemple during that scene where he f$cked her he could have had her on the verge of coming while his hands would be placed on her neck not in a rough manner but more like in a tender yet domineering one. While having her hanging there, he could assert his dominance on her. Saying smt like "From now on no more bs, from now on you are mine and mine alone (he could also add 'till death do us part knowing she kinda drams abt having this kind of relationship)", the when she agrees he lets her come while sharing a kiss full of love and tenderness lol.

THX

[EDITED]

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Just found this gem of a game. Love it so far!!
Haven't finished yet.
The joke with enTITIES got me cracking! Wonderful. Hope to see more of that stuff.

Are there branching paths? Like telling Jenny wether I like the Isabella and Valeria or not telling her?

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Maybe, just maybe check for a game first you like instead putting that silly "LGBTQ" shit in every other game thread...
lemonfreak uses Ignore

It's Super Effective
I wish these guys would trip an auto ban or something. If it weren't for the mods, this site would feel like 4chan in 2007 right before the fucktards took over.

Jun 18, 2017
none of the scenes work in this version. every time I click to change the POV or continue it just stays on the starting scene. doesnt matter if I launch a new game or go off old saves.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
none of the scenes work in this version. every time I click to change the POV or continue it just stays on the starting scene. doesnt matter if I launch a new game or go off old saves.
Haven't played the update yet. If this really is the case I'll try to post a fix by the weekend if no one else has by then.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes