lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Just so I'm clear. You're saying that the protagonist -- the guy getting buttfucked by a giant futa -- is the TOP in this game?
Follow up question: Regardless, how do you know? You're not the developer.
Because I actually played the game and know that the scenes with MC being butt fucked are OPTIONAL. You can play the game as a top, as a bottom or as a switch and you don't need to be the game dev to know that, you just need to read the OP and/or the change log

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
Because I actually played the game and know that the scenes with MC being butt fucked are OPTIONAL. You can play the game as a top, as a bottom or as a switch and you don't need to be the game dev to know that, you just need to read the OP and/or the change log
Hey, Sassy McAttitudepants. I read the same OP that you did, and it says nothing that you're saying. Indeed, it doesn't say much at all. Furthermore, you just contradicted yourself. You said "You can play the game as a top, as a bottom or as a switch." So you admit yourself, he doesn't have to be a top! So my initial point still stands. I look forward to watching that little faggot get put in his place. Thank you.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey, Sassy McAttitudepants. I read the same OP that you did, and it says nothing that you're saying. Indeed, it doesn't say much at all. Furthermore, you just contradicted yourself. You said "You can play the game as a top, as a bottom or as a switch." So you admit yourself, he doesn't have to be a top! So my initial point still stands. I look forward to watching that little faggot get put in his place. Thank you.
I pointed out that MC as top only and that being submissive in the bedroom doesn't have to mean being submissive outside of it. You over-reacted. I took the piss

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
i want to get notified about a new game version but i dont wanna watch this thread cause then i get notified about every new message, is there a way i can make it so that i get notified only when the main message of the thread with the game links and stuff gets edited/updated?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i want to get notified about a new game version but i dont wanna watch this thread cause then i get notified about every new message, is there a way i can make it so that i get notified only when the main message of the thread with the game links and stuff gets edited/updated?
Not possible. Just hit the watchlist and check from time to time, no need to do it everday. ;)

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes