Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Now this update, I can see what author tried to do with our mc and Val here lol. He tried to make us forgive her. I have to admit it partially worked, the little backstory, the fact that she accepts him having the upper hand bc she likes him...
Only thing I could say smt abt, is prbbly the way it was done. /E The mc woke up and was kinda like, "yeah from now on I'm the boss you shall listen to me women" lol, but at this point I'm not surprised anymore the MC seems like a dunce lol. /EDITED
Pls tell me I'm not the only who felt a bit cringe seeing that lol. It felt like watching a child roleplaying.

I think it could have been better if it was in a more intimate settings. For exemple during that scene where he f$cked her he could have had her on the verge of coming while his hands would be placed on her neck not in a rough manner but more like in a tender yet domineering one. While having her hanging there, he could assert his dominance on her. Saying smt like "From now on no more bs, from now on you are mine and mine alone (he could also add 'till death do us part knowing she kinda drams abt having this kind of relationship)", the when she agrees he lets her come while sharing a kiss full of love and tenderness lol.

THX

[EDITED]
Why was my com edited though?
I don't quite remember what I wrote there... However, I'm sure I didn't participate in any kind of debate. I may have joked abt it saying smt like "if you don't I'll, just jk..." (which was an answer to another com) and suggested things that the author could do to improve his game, avoid useless debates and reasons why he should. I never said that they might or might not be futas (which is the debate he's talkin abt Ig).
The cherry on top is that my com was completely ignored (no reactions, no replies), lol even I forgot abt it. I don't see why a mod would lose his time over this... fr maaaan I can't even criticize/give advice without being censored. Also why would I take this supposed, inexistant debate (again I didn't participate if he saw the fact that I quoted a guy, who wasn't even the origin of the debate, as participating he could've just deleted the quote) elsewhere when I'm litterally giving out suggestions to the author/dev of THIS GAME (if he takes them, great. If he doesn't, it's great too I don't give a damn in the end lol).

I wasn't rude I didn't spam and I certainly wasn't off-topic I was just doing what you're supposed to do on a comment section, comment ; give your honest or dishonest feedback, theorize, suggest things...

Blegh, anuway, I just wanted to know if you actually read my com and IF maybe it was the dev who asked to do it.
Which would be a pity since I kinda like his work, albeit a bit rough around the edges, if polished it could prove to be an incredible experience.
Although, I doubt he'll be able to go far IF he can't get around criticism. Maybe he'll achieve a bit, but certainly not as much as he could've.
1718232666745.png

THX

• Star-struck
Reactions: Gala Sanctuary

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Why was my com edited though?
I don't quite remember what I wrote there... However, I'm sure I didn't participate in any kind of debate. I may have joked abt it saying smt like "if you don't I'll, just jk..." (which was an answer to another com) and suggested things that the author could do to improve his game, avoid useless debates and reasons why he should. I never said that they might or might not be futas (which is the debate he's talkin abt Ig).
The cherry on top is that my com was completely ignored (no reactions, no replies), lol even I forgot abt it. I don't see why a mod would lose his time over this... fr maaaan I can't even criticize/give advice without being censored. Also why would I take this supposed, inexistant debate (again I didn't participate if he saw the fact that I quoted a guy, who wasn't even the origin of the debate, as participating he could've just deleted the quote) elsewhere when I'm litterally giving out suggestions to the author/dev of THIS GAME (if he takes them, great. If he doesn't, it's great too I don't give a damn in the end lol).

I wasn't rude I didn't spam and I certainly wasn't off-topic I was just doing what you're supposed to do on a comment section, comment ; give your honest or dishonest feedback, theorize, suggest things...

Blegh, anuway, I just wanted to know if you actually read my com and IF maybe it was the dev who asked to do it.
Which would be a pity since I kinda like his work, albeit a bit rough around the edges, if polished it could prove to be an incredible experience.
Although, I doubt he'll be able to go far IF he can't get around criticism. Maybe he'll achieve a bit, but certainly not as much as he could've.
View attachment 3730926

THX
Hi Johan! ;) Just wanted to let you and everyone else know, that I read all the comments and reviews. I take the best ones to heart, and try to understand and correct myself from the bad ones. You will not see me reply or react to it anymore because I think it's a waste of everyone's time, and I don't like the reaction score game. But I had to reply to you because you're insight to my story work is awesome! Thank you! In fact, according to some of these comments, you might be more into my story than me. I know the VN is a mess right now, but I guess that... that's what you get when you're trying to make everyone happy... It's just not gonna work.

Now, about the Futa dilemma, I am pro for the correct definition. A Futa should have a pussy! That's what I wanted from the start, but the assets I had back then looked better for dickgirls. So I just went for it. But now, I have all the right assets but they don't work properly for me. Here is my problem:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new textures are broken. I think I installed too many things to test out, and something went wrong, like it did with the characters faces a while back. If anyone had this problem before, a little insight on how to fix this would be nice.

You know what the funny thing is about these assets? The one without the pussy is called Futalicious and the one that adds the pussy is an add-on called Full Monty BBQ. How's that for putting more fuel on the fire!? So yeah, futanari stands for hermaphrodite, but Futa is short for more than just one thing now. Isn't that good news!? It means that in a way, you're all right! And also, a bunch of insecure assholes for wasting our time. Unfortunately, you can debate this as long as you want, but unless someone makes the difference in the algorithm, as what futa stands for, nothing's gonna change...

Now let's get to the real problem! I don't think it's fair to compare a 3D character with a real person. If you want to be fair, you should compare a nerd in front of a computer messing with polygons, with the real person you want to make a point about. It's so scary how many people make this confusion... Because of this, I'm 100% sure that loli devs will have a lot of problems in the future.

Anyway, Johan, it's an honor to be in your radar. :love: Sorry for using this reply to address more things than I should've.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Hi Johan! ;) Just wanted to let you and everyone else know, that I read all the comments and reviews. I take the best ones to heart, and try to understand and correct myself from the bad ones. You will not see me reply or react to it anymore because I think it's a waste of everyone's time, and I don't like the reaction score game. But I had to reply to you because you're insight to my story work is awesome!
Thx I appreciate it and it's ok mate. I don't rly care abt it either, if I did I'd try and keep my coms small, readable and avoid risky subjects. I mostly use reaction to let smn know I read their com, if I agree with them or like what they proposed. I think it's a good way to interract without writing a whole message. I don't think ppl are that fixated on the reactions. In the end, you should just do what you want lol.

On another topic, I was just a bit frustrated at that time bc I made some good suggestions in that com and seeing them being deleted kinda made me question if the mod read my com thoroughly or if he went and auto-deleted anything related to that "debate".
So yeah, I doubted it and thought that maybe you didn't like smt I said in the com and asked the mod to delete that part.

Sorry for doubting you since it seems you weren't related to it.

////////////////
////////////////
////////////////
////////////////
////////////////

Now let's get to the real problem! I don't think it's fair to compare a 3D character with a real person. If you want to be fair, you should compare a nerd in front of a computer messing with polygons, with the real person you want to make a point about. It's so scary how many people make this confusion... Because of this, I'm 100% sure that loli devs will have a lot of problems in the future.
I guess you are talking abt how ppl comment without thinking abt the person behind the screen or how they assume that bc your into this virtually doesn't mean you like it irl? I admit I was a bit confused at 1st but I understood you were making a generality lol. Thought you were adressing me for a sec. Oh and loli aren't rly my thing but I can tell you that loli dev don't have to wait for the future, they alrdy have enough on their plates lol.

Anyway, Johan, it's an honor to be in your radar. :love: Sorry for using this reply to address more things than I should've.
No pb, it was a pleasure, also sry if there are a lot of mistakes, I wrote a lot and I'm feeling to lazy to proofread it.

All the best,

THX

Last edited:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
One thing that strikes me as odd is the fact that Jenny is surprised when she sees Valerie's bare buttocks, and Calla's horsecock, but at no point does she seem surprised or shocked when Valerie, Monique or Isabelle wear shorts that clearly show they have a dick, or during the "photoshoot" when Monique and Isabelle arrive in skimpy outfits.

Does she know they have cocks?

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
One thing that strikes me as odd is the fact that Jenny is surprised when she sees Valerie's bare buttocks, and Calla's horsecock, but at no point does she seem surprised or shocked when Valerie, Monique or Isabelle wear shorts that clearly show they have a dick, or during the "photoshoot" when Monique and Isabelle arrive in skimpy outfits.

Does she know they have cocks?
I'm sorry, I try to be careful about these details, but maybe I missed something. Jenny spends the whole morning talking to Isa in the kitchen, and Isa's wearing a skirt there. She never saw Val and Mon wear shorts. In the "studio", she saw Val's ass only, and when Isa and Mon show up, that's when she first noticed their cocks.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
She never saw Val and Mon wear shorts.
There's this scene, but it's actually after the photoshoot.

But then, so far she'd only seen Valerie's buttocks, whereas with those shorts it's clear she's got a penis too, and even though she'd seen Monique and Isabella at the photoshoot, everything seems almost normal to her at this point, even the fact that Valerie has a cock

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes