VN Unity Finding Buddies [v0.5.12] [FindingBuddies]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
What a pointless projection that's also off-topic.
Typical "Since I can't attack your point I'm gonna attacking you". :KEK:
I'm not the one living on every single gay f95 game trying to make waves all the time about non-issues, for the rest I must say Garnser already put you in your place damn fucking well.
That being said I've shared your POVs several times in the past and I don't regard you as some nemesis and shit, I just think you need help in dealing with whatever you're going through. You can make it pal, don't be bitter. Staying good despite all the bad shit is a victory in itself so don't give up.

• Love
Reactions: Garnser and Yattien

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
he teased something with the dad in one of the most recent patreon updates
I am pretty sure that the Dad is an option since you can see someone 5 meters away from you, when you check the app for finding sex partners. It clearly states 5 meters and it has no photo, I highly suspect that is the father.

Hewieee

Jun 28, 2021
I am pretty sure that the Dad is an option since you can see someone 5 meters away from you, when you check the app for finding sex partners. It clearly states 5 meters and it has no photo, I highly suspect that is the father.
I don't think so, that's the guy from the bus, Daniel even mentions his profile when he's on the bus. I don't think the profile is meant to be visible in earlier chapters.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
he teased something with the dad in one of the most recent patreon updates
I think he'll just let you catch the dad masturbating. He is clear he is not adding incest because he hopes to distribute this on Stream down the line. That said I would not be surprised if he makes some exclusive scene that is not part of the main game just to satisfy the demand cause so many people are asking for it.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes