VN Unity Finding Buddies [v0.5.12] [FindingBuddies]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

diehot89

Dec 15, 2017
Anybody has any idea why the phone bugs after the first night if you don't happen to go along with Andre? There's supposedly a WhatsApp message from someone but I can't access any of the chats and I can't quit the phone either

EDIT: Nevermind, as soon as I sent this I figured it out XD
How did you do?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Claudio is pay-walled (for now?) maybe he'll make it free later just as he did with Andre.
The dev doesn't have any other projects, people are just speculating because updates take a long time to release even tho he's developing everything by himself.
So there's essentially only One version, but to play the Patreon "timed-exlusive" stuff (Like Caudio in this V0.5.12) you need to enter the Patreon password?

Hewieee

Jun 28, 2021
So there's essentially only One version, but to play the Patreon "timed-exlusive" stuff (Like Caudio in this V0.5.12) you need to enter the Patreon password?
There is no password, when you open the game there's the button "Claim your reward" that will link the game to your Patreon account so you can get access to the patreon exclusive. You also have to be a patreon tier 3 (teacher).

Reactions: nackedsnake

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FindingBuddies-0.5.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Just leaving a comment here so I got notification when there is new update cause 'watch' doesn't work as intended.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
so do we do get to do anything with Caio? else then the kiss or is it just the dad?
My assumption is that if you devote your time to going to the farm once the game opens up a bit, you should be getting the option to do more with Caio, simply because he is very clearly interested (as is his dad).

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Any scene with the Professor? any point of doing all the test answers right?
I would very much expect that the Professor is going to be the Chapter 6 scene. I mean he is offering to tutor extremely horny Daniel after hours privately. If that's not a sex setup I don't know what is.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes