VN Unity Finding Buddies [v0.5.12] [FindingBuddies]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

snarkybaboon

Feb 22, 2018
Every time I try to start a chapter the screen goes white and I can only hear audio, anybody know how to fix this?

Oct 17, 2020
Not gonna lie, I would love if the updates were more frequent BUT my god.. the quality of the game makes it worth the wait.. It was one of the first things that drew me to it lol

Also.. I wonder if we'll be able to do something with the dad at some point?? Like, not gonna lie, he do kinda be sexy tho.. well, in a dad way lol.. wouldn't mind having a lil fun with daddy, considering the MC doesn't mind some level of incest considering he could literally fuck the cousin lmao :LOL:

But for real though, I can't fuckin wait for more updates.. Finna let my inner hoe live his best life:cool::ROFLMAO:

JUHI KHANNA

Dec 4, 2022
Not gonna lie, I would love if the updates were more frequent BUT my god.. the quality of the game makes it worth the wait.. It was one of the first things that drew me to it lol

Also.. I wonder if we'll be able to do something with the dad at some point?? Like, not gonna lie, he do kinda be sexy tho.. well, in a dad way lol.. wouldn't mind having a lil fun with daddy, considering the MC doesn't mind some level of incest considering he could literally fuck the cousin lmao :LOL:

But for real though, I can't fuckin wait for more updates.. Finna let my inner hoe live his best life:cool::ROFLMAO:
ngl, I am waiting for some fun with the dad

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
ngl, I am waiting for some fun with the dad
I would not expect that. I think given how high the production value is, he might have a shot at better distribution down the line to make something out of this. Incest instantly kills Steam and I think incest is also an issue for Patreon. It would have worked if he had made him a step dad I guess.

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
I would not expect that. I think given how high the production value is, he might have a shot at better distribution down the line to make something out of this. Incest instantly kills Steam and I think incest is also an issue for Patreon. It would have worked if he had made him a step dad I guess.
could be the Terrible Secret ™ along the family trouble storyline

Reactions: BagelzAndStuff

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018

I have a feeling we're gonna get a blowie scene while daddy is passed out from drinking on the couch and I am gonna paint my walls with cum when that happens

sorjs53

Mar 17, 2024

Lmao his dad is very straight and talks about it in the latest patreon update. The creator is also doing this solo with all income coming solely from patreon as well with the goal to eventually get the game on steam

Oct 17, 2020
I have a feeling we're gonna get a blowie scene while daddy is passed out from drinking on the couch and I am gonna paint my walls with cum when that happens
Biiiiiitch saaaaameee :ROFLMAO:

Would feckin LOVE havin some fun with a sleepy or passed out daddy.. Would be cool if we could have the option to do something or not (for those who doesn't like it).. Like, maybe slowly but surely start seducing daddy a little.. Leave the door a slightly open so he could catch a peek of us doin something, etc, ya know?

Like, straight up, I actually find the dad hot, ain't even gonna lie:love::sneaky:

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
Biiiiiitch saaaaameee :ROFLMAO:

Would feckin LOVE havin some fun with a sleepy or passed out daddy.. Would be cool if we could have the option to do something or not (for those who doesn't like it).. Like, maybe slowly but surely start seducing daddy a little.. Leave the door a slightly open so he could catch a peek of us doin something, etc, ya know?

Like, straight up, I actually find the dad hot, ain't even gonna lie:love::sneaky:
I think many people would like that.

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
he doesn't even have enough characters for a storyline yet lmao the only inconsequentials he could happily do without are the app dates, but given how self contained they are supposed to be they're gonna be easier to add than a branching storyline character.
I am gonna scream if we can't do stuff with the sergeant or whatever the silver daddy with heterocromia who is totally his real dad (yes I'm calling it, mommy dearest went down down down by the river in her car with her son because either military daddy spurned her or drunk detective dad™ found out so eitther way we get to shag at least the non-bio one)

kontolbesar

Dec 13, 2020
He is simply introducing the routes though? The way I see it there is the military, farm and university routes. I expect you'll be choosing how you spend your time between them.
That makes sense BUT. He'll essentially making 3 different games at this point by giving us those choices. He have to make all those 3 separate storyline one by one.

And I'm very worried since many developers who done this massive pathways in game ended up abandoning the games in few months time.

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
That makes sense BUT. He'll essentially making 3 different games at this point by giving us those choices. He have to make all those 3 separate storyline one by one.

And I'm very worried since many developers who done this massive pathways in game ended up abandoning the games in few months time.
yeah but you don't live in his head.
The moment he does a partial rework of the entire game and takes random hiatuses and each post starts with him apologizing for the lack of news, that's the moment you know he's abandoning the project.
I must say that most forlorn projects were done in renpy, the rate for other game engines is much lower

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
yeah but you don't live in his head.
The moment he does a partial rework of the entire game and takes random hiatuses and each post starts with him apologizing for the lack of news, that's the moment you know he's abandoning the project.
I must say that most forlorn projects were done in renpy, the rate for other game engines is much lower
The reality is, no one picks up the skills to use Blender and make a game in Unity if they ain't planning to use them. You would quite way before you have a proper demo to show. But RenPy and twine are so easy to learn and use that you'll have a lot of people make a demo, maybe advance a bit and then figure out that even with a much simpler tool, this shit is too hard.

Also 3 routes is reasonable. If you are not going to have at least 2-3 routes then it's not a game, it's just a kinetic novel. Plus it keeps the dev interested (since they get to work with different characters) and gives the followers a wider variety of options (since many are in it for only 1-2 LIs). Now if it had 10+ routes then I'd expect burn out.

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
The reality is, no one picks up the skills to use Blender and make a game in Unity if they ain't planning to use them. You would quite way before you have a proper demo to show. But RenPy and twine are so easy to learn and use that you'll have a lot of people make a demo, maybe advance a bit and then figure out that even with a much simpler tool, this shit is too hard.

Also 3 routes is reasonable. If you are not going to have at least 2-3 routes then it's not a game, it's just a kinetic novel. Plus it keeps the dev interested (since they get to work with different characters) and gives the followers a wider variety of options (since many are in it for only 1-2 LIs). Now if it had 10+ routes then I'd expect burn out.
I agree on everything, though I have a different stance about renpy. I think the moment people realize you can only push it to do so much and your ideas require something else to be implemented, burnout happens. So brilliant renpy beginnings hit reality fast that unity or godot or whatever would be better for ideas that are more than pretty pictures on a screen, but requires a lot more knowledge, and that leads to burnout

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes