VN Unity Finding Buddies [v0.5.12] [FindingBuddies]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 31, 2021
kinda wish
Uh after I get on the horse and get asked where I would work, after I click all options nothing happens. There's nothing more to click and it won't advance
(what I did ) You gotta click crazy around the left side of the screen then he will stake you to the stables

Dallabon

Jan 6, 2024
Great animation and can't wait to see more content about Caio. Just a little bit confused that Caio has chest hair in main menu screen while he hasn't in game

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FindingBuddies-0.5.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

perles75

May 16, 2020
very nice gay VN in its early stages. Graphics is top notch (seriously good genitals, by the way, which is not that easy) and animations are very good. Almost all the characters seem interesting and there's a clear effort to build a story around them instead of just a succession of sex scenes, which are anyway quite varied (I enjoyed that some are rather sweet and some are vaguely disturbing in a hot way like the scene in the truck). I also like to see very Brazilian specificities like the coffee plantation, which makes it more interesting than "your usual fictional North American city" that is the setting of basically 80% of the non-Japanese VN.

Of course not everything is perfect: there can be some inconsistencies (like when you can message your friend before you trigger the scene where she says she found you a job at the farm), some scene changes are a bit abrupt, it is quite linear for now and there are no clear consequences for doing X or Y (a consequence of the linearity of the game I guess). In any case it's really quite early stages and apparently now all the main characters have been presented so maybe there'll be a bit of branching -here's hope.
The only think I'm vaguely worried is the pace of the new scenes, I looked quickly at the Patron page of the dev and it seems he's quite slow -which I get if you want to put out a quality product, but can limit engagement.

Reactions: Jupiter90

Saylapimp

Jan 23, 2023
I wish there is gallery for scenes replay
There's always unrenpy or unrenforall to view the CG's. That being said, this game's CG's have atrocious ordering that follow no logic whatsoever. You have an image from chapter 1 right next to an image from chapter 3 right next to an image from chapter 5.

JeQueZ

Mar 5, 2022
Naw dude fuck off, there's literally a about like 20x increase of str8 or STR8 male focused games to pick from. gay games on this site are rare, take that bullshit somewhere else
Okay guys like I told you before I respect your opinions and I didn't mean anything I just wanted to saw a great animetion in different path that's all and I didn't mean that he must abondened the game I meant side game also beside this one and again I respect you and your opinion thanks for your rude way

perles75

May 16, 2020
Okay guys like I told you before I respect your opinions and I didn't mean anything I just wanted to saw a great animetion in different path that's all and I didn't mean that he must abondened the game I meant side game also beside this one and again I respect you and your opinion thanks for your rude way
yeah that was uncalled for
(anyway I think you would have been disappointed with the dev doing a str8 game mostly because he wouldn't have been that inspired so it wouldn't have turned out that great, and at higher risk of abandoning it)

Reactions: JeQueZ

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
for anyone that looking for exam answer:
1. esophagus (digestion)
2. Hyoid
3. sodium
4. upper left
5. the blood
6. lymphocytes
Does it change anything? I got them all right and I still got told I'd need extra tutoring.. Which yeah cause that prof is one of my top picks on people I'd want to have sex with in this game

Jul 31, 2021
And Im again saying, you have literally tons of str8 or male hetero focused games to pick from. While you may not understand, you're practically taking time away from the few gay games on this site to add to the tons of Str8 shit. And no shade to you personally but str8 people are always coming into GAY games, that specifically mention that they are for people who prefer that content. And demand/ask for str8 content.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
There's always unrenpy or unrenforall to view the CG's. That being said, this game's CG's have atrocious ordering that follow no logic whatsoever. You have an image from chapter 1 right next to an image from chapter 3 right next to an image from chapter 5.
It's a unity game.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes