Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.4.1] [Onyx Decadence]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Chuck6o

Jul 26, 2021
hello I hope you have a great day I have a question will your game have ntr because I don't really like that shit but I see that many of this site do and there are already a lot of games with that .. m for them to spoil another great game;)
Reading a very useful skill that NO one seems to use, or is it that people just that fucken lazy? Make RTFM great again!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1717957648561.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope you're all having an awesome day!

I'm releasing Episode 4 to High-Grade (15$) and Class 3 (10$) tier patrons. I hope you enjoy the update! As with each new Episode, there will be more and more fun stuff and story intrigue. So stay tuned :)

You can get the latest update

So far I've not heard of any bugs. If you find any, please make them known on our channel or write to me in person on Patreon.

I will be releasing a small update by the end of next that will finish some incomplete functions, any bugs found and will contain all kinds of grammar and typo fixes.

Thank you, deeply!

Onyx Decadence

baklol

Aug 13, 2018

View attachment 3720952

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope you're all having an awesome day!

I'm releasing Episode 4 to High-Grade (15$) and Class 3 (10$) tier patrons. I hope you enjoy the update! As with each new Episode, there will be more and more fun stuff and story intrigue. So stay tuned :)

You can get the latest update

So far I've not heard of any bugs. If you find any, please make them known on our channel or write to me in person on Patreon.

I will be releasing a small update by the end of next that will finish some incomplete functions, any bugs found and will contain all kinds of grammar and typo fixes.

Thank you, deeply!

Onyx Decadence
gotta wait for free stuff

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718637430116.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

Apologies for one day delay on Class 2 tier release. I've been pretty busy pumping out renders and finishing several functions in-game.

I'm releasing Episode 4 for Class 2 (5$) tier. I hope you enjoy the update! As with each new Episode, there will be more and more fun stuff and story intrigue. So stay tuned :)

You can get the latest update:

So far I've not heard of any game-breaking bugs. If you find any, please make them known on our Discord channel or write to me in person on Patreon.

Thank you, deeply!

Onyx Decadence

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Are there any hero ?

there, as we have said that 3 times in a row, a genie from a bottle should appear:giggle:

lmyx2101

Sep 6, 2022
Should release a week after the class 2

Never mind,, there's probably no public releases for this game.

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
"waiting for Jess to call regarding the robbery" This doesn't seem to be happening. Can't wait to see if something...nice happens between me and her.... cough I mean the MC..

Last edited:
Reactions: lipe2410

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
This is just my opinion but these developers have to use the sound files available that are all over youtube for these awesome cars. I did have a 69 Dart with a 340 and I recorded some stuff for Mr Knob for the Charger in Alternate Existence. Now the Dart is gone and I'm doing a 68 Coronet and I also lost all the sound files :mad: Here listen to a cammed up 440 Charger start up. Better than the woooosh that's in the game now. There is also tons of in car sound , drive by sound Etc Just would make this great game even better :)

FindingCloud9 2024-06-25 22-23-38-29.jpg

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Finding Cloud 9: Episode 4 Links

PC:
MAC:

Changelog:
  • 1050+ Total New Renders
  • 30 New Animations
  • 20 New Songs
  • 11 New Sound FX

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Finding Cloud 9 [v0.4.1] [Onyx Decadence] - Compressed

Win/Linux [503 MB]
- - - -

Mac [488 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------
Finding Cloud 9 [v0.4.1] [Onyx Decadence] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.3.1 -> v0.4.1 [1,19 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressedl: v0.3.1 -> v0.4.1 [117 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FindingCloud9-0.4.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: demon79yu
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes