fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
How is this going to have romance? MC no matter the choices is shown as a cuck with a bigger nose than dick. Also how does this have a fart warning but not a warning for the kick in the balls?

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
It's not bad but I kinda wish there was more "softness" to the characters.

Like, OK. We're supposed to spend the entire game with Alice. Guessing 10-25 hours by completion? If so, she needs redeeming qualities.

It's kinda understandable why we let her stick around on days 1-5, but the game potentially could go for months. The player character is a fictional character and can put up with it, but what is the game offering the player?

You could give her some positive character traits to disguise not having/wanting to add game mechanics, for example. There's no "cleanliness" score? Alice turns out to be a deft hand at cleaning things and does it all for you...I mean her. She charges you of course and berates you for being terrible at it, but she still does it.

No bill paying mechanic? Being a findomme, she's good at finances and pays all the bills. With your money, but she still does it and even manages to save some money...which she spends on herself and berates you about.

Basically, we need an answer to this question: "Why should I, the player, keep playing the entire game with this character and actually stop and read the dialogue rather than just fast forward to the sex/fetish parts?"

Answering the question could be the difference between being "just another fap game made in RPGmaker" and "A classic people into the genre recommend to everyone."

Oh and "will have later in the game" isn't really a great answer, redeeming qualities should show up early to get the player to latch on to her.
I much rather it not automatically swap to softer content, I'm more invested with where her personality is now, there just needs to be more content. Or if a softer route is added, it has to be completely optional and not forced onto the people partial towards the not-so-soft variant. I don't see a need for her to be "redeemed" here, love her personality.

Reactions: Wizmoe and smreg

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
I much rather it not automatically swap to softer content, I'm more invested with where her personality is now, there just needs to be more content. Or if a softer route is added, it has to be completely optional and not forced onto the people partial towards the not-so-soft variant. I don't see a need for her to be "redeemed" here, love her personality.
I think BOTH should be options. This is something where catering to one or the other means denying a larger potential audience.

As I said, the game lets you avoid NTR, fart, scat, urination...being able to work towards being treated less and less like shit while still being dominated would be along those lines.

Like, 3072 AD is a femdomme game I like. At a certain point you're given a choice that causes an NPC to start hating you. The game continues regardless, but she starts treating your like scum.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes