guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Will there be "DEEP KISS" content ? I feel exciting just thinking about a bitch girl DEEP KISS with MC (Even if she didn't want to do this? ).:cool: Under the premise of "female domination", conquer a proud bitch girl is fun.:LOL: ——From machine translation, my native language is not English.
I thought about adding a French kiss, but not with the MC

Bubilonka

Apr 26, 2020
idk if someone said it or not, just suggestion - what if when you buy Alice clothes or jewelry in the shop there will be some scenes? cause rn yeah i bought her clothes but she has 0 reaction to it.
there isnt suppose to be a reacction, she simply doesnt care :DDDD. The dev is awesome for this, it feels so real and personal, he really put a character to her just like the gym girl. PS. i got what you mean.. maybe a reaction where she says she doesnt care xd

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
there isnt suppose to be a reacction, she simply doesnt care :DDDD. The dev is awesome for this, it feels so real and personal, he really put a character to her just like the gym girl. PS. i got what you mean.. maybe a reaction where she says she doesnt care xd
i’ve already added a reaction for this event. Now she commands you to pay her $500 just to change outfits

Bubilonka

Apr 26, 2020
I think it would be cool for the MC to mature after some time, maybe an 1-2 years of game updates, he becomes more alpha or sigma or whatever and from that the course of the game changes as he also changes his life. I think thats some new concept to think about that almost no one has tried to do with these type of games. All games feel so linear and straight forward, but this one started strong and theres potential for a lot of things.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
i’ve already added a reaction for this event. Now she commands you to pay her $500 just to change outfits
I'm currently playing this game (30 minutes in), and so far, it's been completely different and enjoyable. I'll write a five-star review for it later.
One question:
You mentioned somewhere that depending on our "choices," we can either follow a heavy femdom path or a romance path. So, is it possible to combine romance with cuckolding? I'm a fan of NTR/NTS, but I'm not really into heavy femdom.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
Does it show anything when you try to save?
The option wasn't even selectable, even if I was in the house in the room.

And i’ve noticed you keep bringing up how difficult the QTEs are so i wanted to ask, were you completing them with high frustration? I aimed to make them as easy as possible at 0 frustration specifically to encourage players to spend money on antidepressants
It's not that the QTEs at 0 frustration are hard for me, it's that the responsiveness can be tricky and the safe spots are small. And for some people, QTEs of ANY kind are hard.

There's also no "tiering" of the QTEs. The low cash amount safe spots are the same size as the high cash amount safe spots, or at least not appreciably different.

Again this goes back to the point I keep bringing up about divorcing what the player is going through vs. what the MC is going through. Usually QTEs of this style have a small "max payout" point, a wider "mid payout" and a sizable "low payout". With all 3 of them being the same size (or at least, close enough), you're just going to go for the most valuable ones. The other two are worthless. Rather than Frustration increasing the speed, maybe have it make the safe spots smaller and have a difficulty option that increases the speed, or vice versa?

Again there's a major accessibility issue that can end up popping up if a player hits the frustration max and needs to make ANY money. Variable difficulty can mitigate this. If the player wants to suffer, they can choose to crank the difficulty.

Yeah, i understand your perspective but i prefer to avoid making the NTR character likable as that would justify why the girl would choose him over the main protag. It's just a personal preference. I understand you're not a fan of the whole BBC BNWO thing
I even considered introducing a fat neckbeard discord mod character as a second NTR option for Alice but decided against it to avoid backlash from the ntr haters ;D
They don't have to be 100% likeable tbh, just have redeeming qualities. *Personally* just the option would be enough. You could also play with it: Have the "likeable" guy completely indifferent to both Alice and the MC. He's all business. He's just there to fuck Alice and doesn't give a shit, positive or negative, about their situation. In fact, if the MC starts to "win" Alice over, he fucks off because he doesn't want to be part of it anymore. "Indifference" is a good tool, imo. Also easy to write because you don't have to worry about repercussions or fallout. He just decides not to show up anymore.

And yes I'd personally be on-board with having such a character a fat neckbeard lol.

thrustaw

Apr 9, 2020
This ain't my thing, and I'm not here to kinkshame, but the idea of someone not paying for a findom game is really funny to me.

Reactions: KSonna

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
As someone suggested, a gallery would make a lot of sense. Some still frames can't be revisited and it's a pity considering the high quality of the work.

In regards to some customization aspects, could the small cock become optional? I feel as though bullying someone with an average sized penis can be just as degrading since the girl has such a strong psychological power over the MC that she can bend him to her will regardless of the physique. There's nothing wrong with a small dick, I would just prefer it to be a selectable fetish as much as scat, urination and farting are.

Last edited:

yehimiro

Apr 6, 2024
Amazing game, graphics, character model and all. this game has the #1 femdom game potential. here are few of my suggestions idk if i am asking for too much.
* More pov scenes would be better in my opinion
* character model faces looks similar why idk maybe its a style
* different body sizes and shapes would be amazing
* and lastly i am not here to compare but when i used to play katalist (because of its bg music and interesting storyline) i would think about it the whole day and couldnt wait to play it next day. sooo ya in short dont ignore bgmusic and storyline it plays imp role as well.Thanks for the game my hobby is gooning too hehe

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's early and it's definitely something that's being considered already but just in case: I know this is just aesthetics and immersion but having things to click and do around the house, even if it's just a paragraph showing up, would do wonders to make the game feel more alive.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes