Dizz_Relict

Apr 17, 2018
Guttermind
Hey my friend, please just take my money. It's been a long time since I was able to try out such a good game.
I hope you stick with it. You have my support.

SilverTheRed

Formerly 'LarsU778'
Jul 29, 2019
thanks, i get your concern about the whole BNWO thing. It’s definitely not for everyone, and yeah the writing’s pretty over the top. I’m not racist believe it or not, lol and I’m really sorry if it offended you. Just wanted to write a simple stereotypical thug because i’m not great at doing deep antagonist characters. Anyway, thanks for the review!
Nothing to worry about on offending folks, it's the internet. If you're ever looking for writers in the future though, I definitely would be willing to help though! I am looking forward for how the game progresses :D

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
seems like great game. but your game using %95 of my gpu. and too much fps drops at morning while going to job. i have 1050ti and i7. that is not normal.

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
Outdoors in the morning and evening 50% in the afternoon 30% and indoors 30%.GPU video memory is about 20%.This all I Measured on Win+G

Pagonia

Feb 15, 2021
Valid point. I might consider adding an option for player to stand their ground and say no to Tyrone but that could lead to even worse consequences for the MC and players might still be unhappy with the outcome.

Yeah, i understand your perspective but i prefer to avoid making the NTR character likable as that would justify why the girl would choose him over the main protag. It's just a personal preference. I understand you're not a fan of the whole BBC BNWO thing
I even considered introducing a fat neckbeard discord mod character as a second NTR option for Alice but decided against it to avoid backlash from the ntr haters ;D

Does it show anything when you try to save? And i’ve noticed you keep bringing up how difficult the QTEs are so i wanted to ask, were you completing them with high frustration? I aimed to make them as easy as possible at 0 frustration specifically to encourage players to spend money on antidepressants
Holly crap please add a fat guy NTR option
o_O

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes