guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Really enjoyed this first release. If we get one or two more at this level I will definitely put money in. Will there be a route where the relationship becomes more affectionate?
A romantic/love route will be added later, probably as a last ending

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
The foundation seems solid, but the nose ring on the fmc looks really weird.
Personally, i like that, it definitivly give her something unique. I admit that i like her design, especialy when she has long socks and zettai ryouiki.
As someone who's way too into freckles and noserings but also not really that submissive, why do you torment me so Mr. Dev?
I share this feeling here but to a lesser extend.
A romantic/love route will be added later, probably as a last ending
I all for it! So i would probably return when the game will be finished or when the game would be advanced. I'm really curious to see how the bossy FMC will evolve to show her "dere" side of her ^^. Could also be fun to see how you avoid the netorare part of the game, because it's something i like to do. If it's just regulated by a choice, it's okay for me but it's more fun if i've to do actively something to avoid the NTR, without really knowing if i've avoided it or not.

All in all, i wish a good luck for the dev! : )

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

Dimod

Aug 25, 2022
Will it be only a hard femdom(like more and more degrading) in future or vanilla femdom? Or at least would there be a choice?

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Will it be only a hard femdom(like more and more degrading) in future or vanilla femdom? Or at least would there be a choice?
I'll work on adding different routes in the future focusing more on heavy femdom or romance based on your choices

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
This would be so much more interesting if you played as a master Jedi-mindtricks Findom (I.E. Scam artist) and managed a circle of paypigs. Each one played like a different level or project where you pinpoint his weaknesses & unlock his best grovels and optimal cash-flow. Like a puzzle game + collecting simps like Pokemon. Starting out with some low-level grovel-monsters for a pathetically easy challenge. Moving up the ladder to high-level challenge "seemingly" confident alpha-male wall-street, CEO or politician types with big bank accounts or power for the real payoff in your callous enterprise.

That's exactly what I imagined when I saw the name & previews in Latest Updates. Until the Male Protag tag. :cautious:

Not my thing but still nice unique art in the preview pics. To each their own & good luck.

Last edited:

Lucyper

Oct 31, 2020
guttermind Congratulations on your release! Good luck!
Updated and moved.
-------------------------------
Findom Queen [v0.1] [Guttermind] - Compressed

Win [292 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the blessings for ya. :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
It's not bad but I kinda wish there was more "softness" to the characters.

Like, OK. We're supposed to spend the entire game with Alice. Guessing 10-25 hours by completion? If so, she needs redeeming qualities.

It's kinda understandable why we let her stick around on days 1-5, but the game potentially could go for months. The player character is a fictional character and can put up with it, but what is the game offering the player?

You could give her some positive character traits to disguise not having/wanting to add game mechanics, for example. There's no "cleanliness" score? Alice turns out to be a deft hand at cleaning things and does it all for you...I mean her. She charges you of course and berates you for being terrible at it, but she still does it.

No bill paying mechanic? Being a findomme, she's good at finances and pays all the bills. With your money, but she still does it and even manages to save some money...which she spends on herself and berates you about.

Basically, we need an answer to this question: "Why should I, the player, keep playing the entire game with this character and actually stop and read the dialogue rather than just fast forward to the sex/fetish parts?"

Answering the question could be the difference between being "just another fap game made in RPGmaker" and "A classic people into the genre recommend to everyone."

Oh and "will have later in the game" isn't really a great answer, redeeming qualities should show up early to get the player to latch on to her.

Aug 3, 2020
Looking good, though I must say I'm kinda tired of femdom content including cuckold stuff almost every time. Will give it a try as you say NTR is avoidable, but yeah

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes