anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
>Findom

Damn. That's the nastiest fetish, right in line with guro, scat, vore and their variations and combinations. I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Hi it def looks good esp the characters but will there be Android versions ?and can there be humuliation optional but eg like scent fart human toilet oil wrestling etc?.

and can there be a visual novel added to this as an option?

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Will Aspie have a route where she slowly turns from shy to dominant, forcing the MC into findom with her?
You can write it as though she's trying to "save" the MC from Alice but gets increasingly corrupt along the way.

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Hi it def looks good esp the characters but will there be Android versions ?and can there be humuliation optional but eg like scent fart human toilet oil wrestling etc?.

and can there be a visual novel added to this as an option?
No android version for now, sorry. No optional humiliation either ;(

Reactions: Enlight432

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Will Aspie have a route where she slowly turns from shy to dominant, forcing the MC into findom with her?
You can write it as though she's trying to "save" the MC from Alice but gets increasingly corrupt along the way.
Not sure about Aspie rn. I was thinking of making her the only girl who actually treats MC nicely

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Good shit, solid first release, incredible visuals and characters, and loads of charm into it, best of luck, dev, the style is really really good and have tons of personality in the game, even the text boxes have personality into it, keep up the good work.

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Good shit, solid first release, incredible visuals and characters, and loads of charm into it, best of luck, dev, the style is really really good and have tons of personality in the game, even the text boxes have personality into it, keep up the good work.
Thank you:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432 and Kiwo

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
Not sure about Aspie rn. I was thinking of making her the only girl who actually treats MC nicely
Personally I'd be for having her able to be "corrupted." Maybe make it mutually exclusive from the other routes so she can still be the "nice one" for their routes.

Cuz I gotta warn you making the ENTIRE cast except one person treat the MC like shit is going to make the already limited audience latch on to that character over a long playthrough.

Lemme tell you: Having the audience invested in more than one character can really help not only sell the game, but motivate you as well since people will engage with the game and encourage you. And part of that means giving everyone some kind of redeeming quality that would make them worth spending time with over the other characters.

You can always do what the game Secretary does and have the outright option to have everyone treat the MC like shit too. Maybe call it "hard mode" lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes