naruyedo

Nov 14, 2019
Truly amazing game!! It's just the first release but it is already one of my favourites. Keep up the great work! You just won a patreon supporter!

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
-the gym minigame is too hard for me.
-how do you reduce frustration ?
You need to take antidepressants to reduce frustration. You can switch between pressing Z and clicking the mouse to fill the power gauge more quickly

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Personally I'd be for having her able to be "corrupted." Maybe make it mutually exclusive from the other routes so she can still be the "nice one" for their routes.

Cuz I gotta warn you making the ENTIRE cast except one person treat the MC like shit is going to make the already limited audience latch on to that character over a long playthrough.

Lemme tell you: Having the audience invested in more than one character can really help not only sell the game, but motivate you as well since people will engage with the game and encourage you. And part of that means giving everyone some kind of redeeming quality that would make them worth spending time with over the other characters.

You can always do what the game Secretary does and have the outright option to have everyone treat the MC like shit too. Maybe call it "hard mode" lol
Makes sense, even though it’s tough for me to picture Aspie as a dominatrix xD.
Since its still early in development i’ll definitely add some variety to her story. Creating a non-linear narrative for every side character takes a lot of time so i want to prioritize Alice for now

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
As a femdom fan, i like this game. Art and animations are nicely done, NTR is avoidable (thanks god) and there is plenty of content for the first release.

For me, it's thumb up and if i were richer, i would consider donate.

Message for the end: Keep doing good work. ;)

• Red Heart
May 23, 2020
I played a few minutes so far and it looks really promising as a femdom game. Sadly it looks like the NTR will be only with BBC and we can't choose a white stud like the ones in the NTR games A Promise Best Left Unkept or Turning the Page.

Last edited:
Reactions: aNTiReal

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Game is actually fantastic. Everything from the UI to the art, the text, I love the fact it’s RPGM and not a VN. Thank you infinitely to the Dev for not going the VN route. I actually can’t get over how amazing the game feels to play from a first release. Going to be watching and following this with great interest.

Any plans to get onto EA on steam or on GOG? Would love to buy the game there.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FindomQueen-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Game is actually fantastic. Everything from the UI to the art, the text, I love the fact it’s RPGM and not a VN. Thank you infinitely to the Dev for not going the VN route. I actually can’t get over how amazing the game feels to play from a first release. Going to be watching and following this with great interest.
Thank you! I'm not a fan of VN's too to be honest

Any plans to get onto EA on steam or on GOG? Would love to buy the game there.
afaik steam doesn't allow publishing games created with Koikatsu ;(

• Red Heart
Reactions: skoptsy

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Thank you! I'm not a fan of VN's too to be honest

afaik steam doesn't allow publishing games created with Koikatsu ;(
Booooooo on steam/gog. That’s definitely a bummer. Guess I’m going to have to make a Paterson account just for you truely fantastic stuff here my guy.

• Red Heart

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
This game isn't for me, but damn the art looks pretty good. Tbh I've almost never bothered passing renders through editing especially for style points. Good job dev.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes