kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
could you tell me exactly when the fps drops happen? Does it only occur during the qtes?
same i got fps drop when i am ooutside basically tooks quite a bit to move from one spot to another. and some qte-s as like Jane's where you to bench press they just freeze

sc111

Feb 29, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is not going to be one of those mystery NTRs and stuff like that. This will be in your face femdom NTR right? <3

Lil 3 inch

May 25, 2018
Really good game, from the writing to the characters to the animation. Does anyone know how they made the models, like what application was used.

frandilur

Jan 7, 2023
It's the most impressive first version I've seen in a while, especially the art and all things graphics. Depending on the development of the story and characters tho, it will probably not be my presonnal cup of tea. Will still watch for updates.

Small things I noticed so far, fyi :
- Name selection : narrow letters like "i" go to the left of the field, looking wierd
- In the pause and buying menus, arrow navigation does not follow the layout of the options on screen. I suppose the layout was tinkered with after the programming.é
- Super nitpicky : QTE event is a pleonasm ;)

Having an interaction with Tyrone before the cuck or no cuck selection will put many people off, so if you plan non-cuck routes best put it after. I personnally dislike all bullying (exept female on male), and turbo pathetic MCs annoy me, but it's the vibe you seem to go for and it seems many people like it, so go for it.

I tend to find QTE events to be a pain in the ass. A mechanism to slow them (buying upgrades, slowing them down each time you do them) or skipping them is an absolute must.

Great release!

Edit : Oh, and the dialogue in the beggining made me think the MC would sleep at the foot of the bed, got me hooked a bit and would be nice to have it somehow in the game.

Edit 2, regarding QTE : For someone into findom, would "wasting time" on QTE be a plus? The fetish, to my understanding, is kind of "wasting" your labor (time) or capital on a woman. No kink shaming, genuine curiosity.

Last edited:

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
It's the most impressive first version I've seen in a while, especially the art and all things graphics. Depending on the development of the story and characters tho, it will probably not be my presonnal cup of tea. Will still watch for updates.

- Name selection : narrow letters like "i" go to the left of the field, looking wierd
- In the pause and buying menus, arrow navigation does not follow the layout of the options on screen. I suppose the layout was tinkered with after the programming.é
- Had another one but forgot, will edit if I remember.

Having an interaction with Tyrone before the cuck or no cuck selection will put many people off, so if you plan non-cuck routes best put it after. I personnally dislike all bullying (exept female on male), and turbo pathetic MCs annoy me, but it's the vibe you seem to go for and it seems many people like it, so go for it.

I tend to find QTE events to be a pain in the ass. A mechanism to slow them (buying upgrades, slowing them down each time you do them) or skipping them is an absolute must.

Great release!

Edit : Oh, and the dialogue in the beggining made me think the MC would sleep at the foot of the bed, got me hooked a bit and would be nice to have it somehow in the game.
Thank you so much! Really appreciate the feedback. I'm aware of the bugs you mentioned, just didn't have time to fix them before release. I'm more worried about the low fps some people are reporting. Did it run fine for you?

As for the interaction with Tyrone i think I'll keep it as is. There's no actual NTR, just some school bullying to show how beta the MC is.

zender332

Sep 15, 2019

- Had another one but forgot, will edit if I remember.

Great release!

QTE does not interfere - there is a laptop with cheats in the living room. If Frustration = 0, the QTE event slows down. But not enough. There is an idea: to raise the cost of services gradually (after each use) to the current values - because these are impossible prices - for fair play))

Reactions: guttermind

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
Thank you so much! Really appreciate the feedback. I'm aware of the bugs you mentioned, just didn't have time to fix them before release. I'm more worried about the low fps some people are reporting. Did it run fine for you?

As for the interaction with Tyrone i think I'll keep it as is. There's no actual NTR, just some school bullying to show how beta the MC is.
Hello, my FPS is excellent. Windows 10 64bit, icore9, RX580 Radeon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes