Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Ventrusoul

Oct 15, 2016
Wtf? The game is already out at svscomics...
This is much more exposure than the game is ready to take... But fuck it, more people playing means more input, so thanks anyway to however did this :D
unless they visit f95zone and post their feedback here you wont see it, probably

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
dude whats your schedule like....
In terms of dev planning? Or real life? Real life I've got 3 jobs (2 part-time) and I'm doing my masters meanwhile, so that makes my schedule a bit tight, and that impacts the time I have to develop my game, so I can't make any promise to when the next version will come, just that I'm working on it.

After the last version I did 1 more scene, and I've set up the main menu, and right now I have to put the save system to work, and create two more scenes before the next release (day 1 completed), I could take anything from 2-3 weeks for a month or more.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Wtf? The game is already out at svscomics...
This is much more exposure than the game is ready to take... But fuck it, more people playing means more input, so thanks anyway to however did this :D
that was slow. they are realy fast and perfectly copy from this side.

sisiol

Nov 15, 2016
In terms of dev planning? Or real life? Real life I've got 3 jobs (2 part-time) and I'm doing my masters meanwhile, so that makes my schedule a bit tight, and that impacts the time I have to develop my game, so I can't make any promise to when the next version will come, just that I'm working on it.
3 jobs?:OhMyGoodness: What country are you from?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Brazil? damn dude has more jobs then I ever want in my life time and still seems to be able to make time to make us a game? someone give this man a box of oreo's !
Send me all the cookies! And speaking of work, the next room's dialogue is written and in place, still have the renders to do, and all of the night scene, after that you guys will have a new release :D

Reactions: jonny meatballs

luc_nevermind

Sep 9, 2016
@luc_nevermind I compiled it again, I used some other settings now so it should run, please try the build I attached here, and just for good measure I've done an HTML5 build too, should run in any browser, just click the "index.html" file and wait for it to load (it takes a while).

And guys, I'm intending to create an Itch.io page so I can use their automatic systems to keep the builds updated, I've used it before and think it's pretty reliable, what do you think?
Thanks
But it still gives me the same error message "Application cannot be opened" I do not have anything to send you except the screenshot, but I'm not sure it will be of much help.

Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 12.16.55.png

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks
But it still gives me the same error message "Application cannot be opened" I do not have anything to send you except the screenshot, but I'm not sure it will be of much help.
That sucks, I'll install a virtual machine and try to figure it out, but did the html version worked for you?

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Looks extremely promising bro. Can't wait for your next version. Take your time.

Aug 6, 2016
ehhh its finally on its way. good job m8. ill def try it when I have some time. Also what do you use for scripting. c# or javascript ?

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2016

After the last version I did 1 more scene, and I've set up the main menu, and right now I have to put the save system to work, and create two more scenes before the next release (day 1 completed), I could take anything from 2-3 weeks for a month or more.
What are you doing your masters in ?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Looks extremely promising bro. Can't wait for your next version. Take your time.
Thanks, and it's coming, slow but steady.

ehhh its finally on its way. good job m8. ill def try it when I have some time. Also what do you use for scripting. c# or javascript ?
Only C# for now, don't really know how to code in javascript.

What are you doing your masters in ?
Technology in education, that's how I learned to use Unity :D

Reactions: Deleted member 487

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
You should consider putting more Pictures in there. When two characters talk, you should provide more scences.
Not even the part, where that guy asks you to undress or whatever he wanted, had any scences in it whatsoever.
it also looked that you changed your protagonists model in one part, or you just simply displayed her bad.

Good luck in future content.

Reactions: Archast

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
When two characters talk, you should provide more scences.
Not even the part, where that guy asks you to undress or whatever he wanted, had any scences in it whatsoever.
Agreed, it's one of the things that will be improved on the next version.

it also looked that you changed your protagonists model in one part, or you just simply displayed her bad.
Would you mind telling me what scene? I did change the render engine, but not the model, I have to redo some things, knowing that would let me know what to focus on.

And thanks for the feedback, much appreciated :D

U

User_10739

It should be mentioned in the Op that this is a RPG.

I wouldn't have d/l it if I knew that.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
It should be mentioned in the Op that this is a RPG.

I wouldn't have d/l it if I knew that.
Right now it doesn't have much to be considered one, but it's mentioned on the genre :)

Edit* I thought it was and it wasn't, but now it's really there.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Guys, I'm just passing by to let you know that I'm more active on the dev thread ( ), that's where I ask for opinions and speak more about the development, I'm keeping it separate to make things easier to manage, if you have opinions/suggestions or want to keep up with the development, that's the place.

Reactions: Doc Wobbly
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes