Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Just some heads up of the development progress for the next update:

Written scenes: 6/6
Rendered scenes: 5/6
Portraits: All npcs are done, still need to redo player.
Sound: Nothing done.
Programming: Main menu is done, save system is still not implemented, corruption and clothes system is done.

If I don't hit any roadblock regarding the save system it shouldn't take much time for me finish everything, with my current free time it would take me some weeks, but I'll keep you all informed.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Just some heads up of the development progress for the next update:

Written scenes: 6/6
Rendered scenes: 5/6
Portraits: All npcs are done, still need to redo player.
Sound: Nothing done.
Programming: Main menu is done, save system is still not implemented, corruption and clothes system is done.

If I don't hit any roadblock regarding the save system it shouldn't take much time for me finish everything, with my current free time it would take me some weeks, but I'll keep you all informed.
nice hopefully you start rolling in so much dough you can swim in it.

Reactions: Archast

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks
But it still gives me the same error message "Application cannot be opened" I do not have anything to send you except the screenshot, but I'm not sure it will be of much help.

View attachment 3871
Dude it's a zip archive. You have to extract it first with 7zip. There's a MAC version you can download.

EDIT: Oh sorry you just have both files in the same directory, my b. Try doing that look at contents thing and see if there's a dmg in there or something maybe?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
EDIT: Oh sorry you just have both files in the same directory, my b. Try doing that look at contents thing and see if there's a dmg in there or something maybe?
I still can't test MAC builds because I don't have one, but I think the HTML5 version should play without any problems. If you find the solution for this problem please let me know.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Guys, Itch.io page is alive! Take the link: the password is "f95zone".
For those that use the itch app it will let you update the game by just downloading patches, instead of having to download the whole game every time I update.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Some update guys, the text part is done, every variable and little piece is in place, but I have yet to add the images and pictures needed for the update, but good news is that I finally worked around the save system, it's all working now :D

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Heys guys, the update is coming along nicely, found some nasty bugs but it's all under control now, still have 1 scene to finish the renders, but after that the content will be truly finished for this version, I'm almost sure I can end everything before the end of July, see you guys on the other side :D.

**I'll duplicate this post on the dev thread just to be sure everyone can see.

Reactions: UncleVT and Krull

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The game looks really nice, I hope you get to finish it
Thanks! Sometimes it's hard to have time to work on the game, but I will finish it :)

And bringing some news, I had relatives for the last 15 days at home, so I couldn't work on the game, but they are gone now and I'll have a 4 day holiday starting this saturday, I'm hoping to finish this update during these days so you can all start august with a new version :D

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Thanks! Sometimes it's hard to have time to work on the game, but I will finish it :)

And bringing some news, I had relatives for the last 15 days at home, so I couldn't work on the game, but they are gone now and I'll have a 4 day holiday starting this saturday, I'm hoping to finish this update during these days so you can all start august with a new version :D
Sweet. Tell us if you need help looking for bugs or anything else.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Update is ready guys, but found one nasty bug that fucks up loading your save, I intend to fix it today and release the update as soon as possible :D

Reactions: Krull

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Guys, the build is ready, please let me know if there's any bug or problem to resolve, and as some of the members already know, I'm setting up a patreon page, just because I want to have more time to work on the game and right now I can't have it, so with more money I can quit my part-time jobs and focus more on this project :D

You can find the release on this post: and I'll update the main thread in a bit with the itch.io link.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Bad news people, the build was unstable on a lot of pcs, I had to pull the plug to create the fixed version, I'll keep you all informed.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes