Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Hey guys, let me ask you something that popped in my head, do you think it's nice to have a dress requirement for the morning/night scenes? Like before starting your day of work you have to change back from pajamas and vice versa? Or is the game better without such flair?
I mean it's pretty much up you you. It wouldn't matter to me at all. Once you get into small details like that you may find yourself doing that all the time and fall into a never-ending cycle of things like that. It's up to you though.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Hey guys, let me ask you something that popped in my head, do you think it's nice to have a dress requirement for the morning/night scenes? Like before starting your day of work you have to change back from pajamas and vice versa? Or is the game better without such flair?
Personally i don't find these kind of things too much of chore and it does add a bit of variety.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I mean it's pretty much up you you. It wouldn't matter to me at all. Once you get into small details like that you may find yourself doing that all the time and fall into a never-ending cycle of things like that. It's up to you though.
It's not much work, it wouldn't put me behind schedule or anything like that.

Personally i don't find these kind of things too much of chore and it does add a bit of variety.
That's my main concern, if these actions are seen as a "chore" by the player, if it hinders the gameplay in some way or another, that's why it's not there yet, but I kind of like to have that kind of flair.

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
It's not much work, it wouldn't put me behind schedule or anything like that.

That's my main concern, if these actions are seen as a "chore" by the player, if it hinders the gameplay in some way or another, that's why it's not there yet, but I kind of like to have that kind of flair.
In a way it can be used as checkpoint or give importance to some matters, that way you know which one is the main road and which are the side ones and prevent you skipping ahead missing secondary quests or simply just creating a timeline for the story.

Bottom line it can be used in a smart way too along with adding a bit of flair to the game , as you said.

M

MantisK

Options should go from nude to fully dressed, of course like Valentina's they should be available based on corruption level. I can't wait until I get her to 30 and can march her down the street naked. The NPC's better be on point!

Reactions: Archast and Krull

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Options should go from nude to fully dressed, of course like Valentina's they should be available based on corruption level. I can't wait until I get her to 30 and can march her down the street naked. The NPC's better be on point!
In valentinas story, you can go to school nude, there are a few npc that recognize you as nude but thats about it, there is no nude content yet...hopefully that changes,personally that option should not have been included outside valentinas house until there was some sort of content for it.

M

MantisK

In valentinas story, you can go to school nude, there are a few npc that recognize you as nude but thats about it, there is no nude content yet...hopefully that changes,personally that option should not have been included outside valentinas house until there was some sort of content for it.
I haven't made it below 50 points yet, the grind and long GHD gets me tired. It seems most lines are over and it can potentially GHD until Ivanka becomes president.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I haven't made it below 50 points yet, the grind and long GHD gets me tired. It seems most lines are over and it can potentially GHD until Ivanka becomes president.
the lowest possible atm is 15 shame I believe which equals 10 shame/minus horny level or whatever it is.Impossible to cheat it to lol...no matter what you enter in the save editor, it reverts to what it should be.not enough content to really consider cheating it anyway.
Back to 5 days...this is a game Ive been watching, cant wait for more content.

Reactions: Archast

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
In a way it can be used as checkpoint or give importance to some matters, that way you know which one is the main road and which are the side ones and prevent you skipping ahead missing secondary quests or simply just creating a timeline for the story.

Bottom line it can be used in a smart way too along with adding a bit of flair to the game , as you said.
I already have a clothing system/reaction in place so I think it will be nice to have the options, I was just wondering if it was not a chore :D

the lowest possible atm is 15 shame I believe which equals 10 shame/minus horny level or whatever it is.Impossible to cheat it to lol...no matter what you enter in the save editor, it reverts to what it should be.not enough content to really consider cheating it anyway.
Back to 5 days...this is a game Ive been watching, cant wait for more content.
Regarding Valentina I had the opportunity to meet the dev and it's a system that I like, but it's a tad different here indeed, I'm not aiming for full sandbox mode regarding clothing, just because with my current time constraints the game would never be completed, but I think that you shouldn't have an option that does not affect the game whatsoever, so every option I put inside my game will have reactions/situations based on that, or at least acknowledging that change.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Just passing by to let you all know that there's a new status report with the new Mr. Jones teaser :D

Reactions: Krull

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, just passing to show you all some improvements I've made since the last update, the picture here is of Mr.Jones, in his new full glory, just so you can clearly compare the old model and scene is the one on the left, the new is the one on the right.

And following the last post on patreon, the first ever pledged post will be on Friday 29, if you want to secure early access to the next version this is your chance! :D

jabooty

Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, just passing to show you all some improvements I've made since the last update, the picture here is of Mr.Jones, in his new full glory, just so you can clearly compare the old model and scene is the one on the left, the new is the one on the right.

And following the last post on patreon, the first ever pledged post will be on Friday 29, if you want to secure early access to the next version this is your chance! :D
Wow that's significantly more detailed and impressive!

Reactions: Archast

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
what about a better resolution? i dont like the black bars..
To be fair I don't like them either, but at the start I had to sacrifice some quality because I didn't know how to make the game support a full range of resolutions... Now, 10 months after the initial draft I know how to do it, but I can't simply redo ~120 renders... or else I wouldn't finish it anytime soon, my goal is to end the game and after that revamp the art, add animations, and things I had to sacrifice because of time.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
As an alternate ending, i think isn't bad , maybe from a love interest , i'am all for happy endings.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes