Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
who care about android ? especially when it diverting development time.
I got asked if that was possible by some players, and it turned out to be "easy enough" for me to do. I don't think it's diverting too much time, I just used 1 work day on it and it's almost ready, I just have to fix the resizing of the images on a phone screen, but I agree that it's not a priority, and I assure you it's not being treated as one.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Does this mean that we can completely avoid some interactions, scenes, and/or characters or just slightly change the same outcome?
You can avoid, or change paths, during day 01 it's not much there yet, but after day 2 it should be more proeminent.

I feel tricked... This should have an RPGM tag, even if it was made in Unity.
Just the sprites are in RPGM style, but every other system was custom made, I just couldn't afford to create all the scenario using other assets when I started.

is that guy not eric from big brother? in the pic on the right
I don't actually know who's eric, but taking a quick glance over at Big Brother I don't think I'm using the same assets.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Just the sprites are in RPGM style, but every other system was custom made, I just couldn't afford to create all the scenario using other assets when I started.
I can appreciate you replying to a fairly idiotic and non-constructive post by me, but personally I really hate all the aimless wandering around in these types of games.

The only two RPGM (or RPGM style) games I've managed to suffer through was Milfs Villa and My Girlfriend's Amnesia. I just get tired of walking back and forth over and over in order to see what we all came here for, the H-scenes ;)

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I can appreciate you replying to a fairly idiotic and non-constructive post by me, but personally I really hate all the aimless wandering around in these types of games.
It is constructive, it's something you didn't like and you even gave me your reasons to, and I quite dislike the meaningless wandering too, that's why the hotel is small, with no possible way to get lost :D.
But I agree, it could be better without the walking, but as it's a bit too late to change that, I'll keep that in mind for future games :).

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
DL'd it this evening and played it through. Nicely done Archast, and I look forward to your future endeavors with this in the upcoming updates. WB.

Reactions: Archast

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
DL'd it this evening and played it through. Nicely done Archast, and I look forward to your future endeavors with this in the upcoming updates. WB.
Thank you Brew! Good to know you liked it :D

And guys, android version is up here: please tell me if everything is working as it should, it's my first release for mobile, so it could have some problems.
I'd advise using the Itch app, so when I upload it you just need to download patches and not the entire Apk again.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Some day I would love to see a statistical breakdown of just how many games on here have female MCs.

corey

Donor
Apr 28, 2017
Thank you

about android
when you download file
Don't extract file
Just rename from .zip to .apk
Then you can install

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
How do I save?
Esc brings up the menu, I already put a button on android version, I'm gonna update the PC version as well.

Some day I would love to see a statistical breakdown of just how many games on here have female MCs.
I'd like to see that too, I think the majority :p

Thank you

about android
when you download file
Don't extract file
Just rename from .zip to .apk
Then you can install
Did itch compact? I submited the apk, didn't know it changed to something else... But did it work?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Nothing happens if i press ECS. Windows 10 x64
The menu doesn't come up if you are in a conversation or cutscene, but that's strange... I'm uploading a new version with the button on itch, should make things easier, just give me some minutes.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Nothing happens if i press ECS. Windows 10 x64
The menu doesn't come up if you are in a conversation or cutscene, but that's strange... I'm uploading a new version with the button on itch, should make things easier, just give me some minutes.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes