Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
why does text take 10 fucking hours to skip? I can't even get through the intro
You can click anywhere on the screen or press space and the text animation will be done instantly. Or are you referring to hold a key to skip text? If that's the case it's not implemented yet.

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

No, it doesn't work, the text will not advance at all. Windows 7 x64.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
@Archast When will the next update be released for this game?
Hey Riyumaki, good to see you around :D, it's hard for me to guess right now, I'm on the final stretch of my master's degree so that is taking priority, but I'm still working when the time permits, I have 2 scenes done out of 10 planned, so I guess I'm at 20% of the next update.
Knowing my free time right now I think I can deliver in February, but as January is my vacation I might have more time than expected :D

Jun 18, 2017
Hey Riyumaki, good to see you around :D, it's hard for me to guess right now, I'm on the final stretch of my master's degree so that is taking priority, but I'm still working when the time permits, I have 2 scenes done out of 10 planned, so I guess I'm at 20% of the next update.
Knowing my free time right now I think I can deliver in February, but as January is my vacation I might have more time than expected :D
That's fine by me, i have many other games to occupy me whilst i wait x'D

Reactions: Archast

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, it was time I used discord to provide another way for you all to contact me, starting now you can use this invite to enter the discord server: .
And just as a heads up I'm almost certain I can deliver a new version in february, if everything goes according to plan I'll let you all know before in January.
And last but not least, have a good and safe new year! Cheers!

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Android install?
You can download the APK and install on your android, here's a guide for that:
Feel free to PM me if you have a problem.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Yes. I just do not have APK file...
My bad then, there are mirrors on the first post but here's the itch page: It always has the last update, as it's my main distribution system.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
So just to understand, there is a hard limit of 7 days ingame?
If so, that's too bad :(

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So just to understand, there is a hard limit of 7 days ingame?
If so, that's too bad :(
Actually it's a little less :coldsweat:, five days of gameplay to be exact. I wanted to start small so I'd not fall on the many pitfalls of gamedev and end up with a half-finished project. But I'm glad you wanted to see more :biggrin:

Reactions: Voilsh

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Guys, just as a heads up the next update will come on February, I'm planning the release to be around day 20, but I'll have a firm date later down the road, the next pledged post on patreon will happen on day 30, so if anyone is interested that's the "deadline" :D

Reactions: JC23

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I have a couple of questions:

Is this game only about corruption or is there romance in here too? (I'm fine either way, I'd just like to know)

How much lesbian content does/will this game have

... Okay, I only had two questions.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Is this game only about corruption or is there romance in here too? (I'm fine either way, I'd just like to know)
I'm putting romance at later days, but it's planned already.

How much lesbian content does/will this game have
As of version 0.43 just a kiss with Margareth, but on the next update you'll get a better scene with her already :D.

Reactions: Djoki996

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I'm putting romance at later days, but it's planned already.

As of version 0.43 just a kiss with Margareth, but on the next update you'll got a better scene with her already :D.
Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm gonna wait until the next update since I don't have internet on my PC right now and I'm using my Androids free internet to download games.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm gonna wait until the next update since I don't have internet on my PC right now and I'm using my Androids free internet to download games.
It's coming at the end of the month/start of the next month if everything keeps going according to the plan, but if I might say there's an android version as well so you could even play it on your phone if you prefer :)

Reactions: Djoki996
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes