Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
It's coming at the end of the month/start of the next month if everything keeps going according to the plan, but if I might say there's an android version as well so you could even play it on your phone if you prefer :)

Oh, I have my PC with me (I simply download a game on my phone then use the USB to place get it on PC) it's just not connected to internet right now (and it won't be until the end of the month probably), but the reason I'm not downloading the game right now is because I'm saving on my GB's so I'll have enough till the end of month (I use internet a lot).

Reactions: Archast

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Alright, since the game isn't too big (and since I'm an inpatient little shit) I downloaded the game for android but I can't find the apk file.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Alright, since the game isn't too big (and since I'm an inpatient little shit) I downloaded the game for android but I can't find the apk file.
That's new, the entire zip is just the apk, this is the content of the zip:

2018-02-03 15_13_53-D__UnityProjects_FiveDays_Builds_fivedaysandroid.zip_.png

If it's not like that you could try and download again from the official mirror:
The mirrors on the front page were not set up by me, so I haven't checked if the files are ok (but you're the first to have a problem with them).

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Alright, downloaded from windows and just finished it.

I liked it, the characters were crazy, and I loved all of them. Well, except Norman, he's just creepy, I really hope there won't be any non-con with him. And if there is, I hope it's optional (even though, realistically, non-con is never optional. Unless you have a black belt in judo, then it's completely optional) because I'm really not into that kind of stuff. That's why I don't play Japanese VN's.

What I'd like to see in the next versions:

-To be able to see what character is wearing while walking (if possible, I'm not sure if limitations of the engine would allow it)
-Even more humor (I loved Mr. Jones breaking casually breaking the fourth wall and the brothers doing... Their thing... And the cat, the cat is freaking awesome)
-And sex scenes of course (especially with Margaret)

And, this game looks like it's not going to be too long, which, in my opinion, is a good thing considering that this is your first game and how little time you seem to have. After you finish this game and have more time, I'd love to see you making a longer game.

Reactions: Archast

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
First of all let me thank you for the amazing review and suggestions, let me answer them one by one.
warning, wall of text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really glad you liked it, these kind of comments are the fuel that keep me going strong!

Reactions: Djoki996

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
We're now live on GameJolt as well! I had an amazing reception over Itch.io, so I'm expanding to gamejolt as well, if you guys wanna check it out it's here:

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
How much of the actual sex content is at this stage? I don't care if it's voyuer or MC engaging in sex.
As of version 0.43 not much, masturbation scenes, some groping and kissing, with the next update you'll have access to more, I'm still deciding about one scene, but at least oral and hands are guaranteed.

Reactions: Terry Bishop

YummyYummy

Apr 29, 2017
As of version 0.43 not much, masturbation scenes, some groping and kissing, with the next update you'll have access to more, I'm still deciding about one scene, but at least oral and hands are guaranteed.
When is the next release?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Just passing by to let you all know that the new version is up on already, right now it costs 5 dollars, but it will be free after saturday (same time as patreon rewards).

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The map movement is jumpy and often bad with trying long moves, the ghost words (only show up when hovering over people, but oddly irrelevant in the story) and target spots need adjusting.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there a way to play without having sex with men?
I'm fine with a female mc as long as I can keep it down to lesbians.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
I can't do anything on the new day. Every time I head to floor 2, each door says "I shouldn't go there right now."

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I can't do anything on the new day. Every time I head to floor 2, each door says "I shouldn't go there right now."
go floor 3rd

-------------

Pretty short game.There is already a year of content here but i took me to beat like 10-15 min.Disapointed actually

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes