Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Which day on you ? and what you did last ? I finished the game about 30 min ago and did not have a problem
im on the 3rd day, just went to the dresser to get clothes, went to the bathroom to put them on and now i cant do anything

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
im on the 3rd day, just went to the dresser to get clothes, went to the bathroom to put them on and now i cant do anything
you need to talk with brendon he will said 3rd floor guy(i dont remember his name) will not here today and blah blah

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't do anything on the new day. Every time I head to floor 2, each door says "I shouldn't go there right now."
Same. Can't shower, can't talk to anyone, can't enter 2nd floor rooms, can't go to third floor. Can exit out and play something else.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did you guys get two outfits in the dresser?
Already had taken the teddy, took the casual clothes at the start of the day (as the thought balloon directed) and changed in the bathroom (but couldn't shower).

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
idk , its strange , i couldn't find the save location.I would post my save but can't find it

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Well it seems saves are bugged because i just started a new playthrough and this time its working

Reactions: KeinBa

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well it seems saves are bugged because i just started a new playthrough and this time its working
Makes sense as the error because I saved between the second and third day and closed the game for a while. Saves could well be the problem.

Reactions: DanThaMan

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
For those of you having problems with the save system, are you trying to play with an old save or starting from scratch? Because I found a nasty bug with the load system and I had to redo some of the code, and it could create problems with old saves. If you're not sure the saves are stored in the registry under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nidma", I can always show you all how to edit it if needed, but my recommendation would be to start a new game, and this should be the last time it is needed.

The map movement is jumpy and often bad with trying long moves, the ghost words (only show up when hovering over people, but oddly irrelevant in the story) and target spots need adjusting.
Added to trello, I have to fix the transitions, thanks!

Is there a way to play without having sex with men?
I'm fine with a female mc as long as I can keep it down to lesbians.
Yes, almost every route is optional, so you can choose whatever you prefer.

I enjoyed this update! Keep up the great work!
Thanks!

Pretty short game.There is already a year of content here but i took me to beat like 10-15 min.Disapointed actually
10-15 mins?! I honestly played the game from scratch to search for bugs and even skipping every single line it still took me 20 mins, playing the usual way would take at least 1-2 hours (at least for the patrons that tested for me), but still thanks for playing it.

I really enjoy this game, except for norman, screw that guy.
There will be a revenge ending with him :D

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
10-15 mins?! I honestly played the game from scratch to search for bugs and even skipping every single line it still took me 20 mins, playing the usual way would take at least 1-2 hours (at least for the patrons that tested for me), but still thanks for playing it.
There are only 3 days. How can it can be done more than a hour or 2. 10 min might be wrong maybe but its definitely not more than 20 min.Thanks anyway

Reactions: Archast

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I played the game start to finish (no save/relaod) and it worked just fine. I withdraw my earlier negative comment and apologize for it.

Reactions: Archast
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes