Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Thanks for that! It might not look like much but even this little encouragement was enough to make me pour some hours into the project today, attached is how the revamped version is looking right now.

I finally integrated the dialogue system with my own code and now I have total control over the variables! Now the only coding left it to save/load everything.

Please take a moment to check how it is looking right now, and give me your feedback, I can still change how things are looking, but it might not be possible in the future.
Check the mp4 file and be surprice with pool-area great job! This short mp4 isn´t so sharp as the game file later, I quest but it looks all perfect to me, but put a double sun-bed with top like in "thailand" that 2 person have some fun. Also a massage table under the wood-roof inside, for some fun. How knows what can happen here.
There also some option inside to have more fun if her younger sister visit her or get help from her! because her job extended with pool area, maybe a massage room as well. The guy on the top-floor wasn´t there the last day, sure he will be back and have now some special clothes and toys in his room ...like blindmask and so on.Bring more tension in what can happen to her and you getting more support here, good luck bro and I´m always willing to help with some idea´s.

Reactions: Archast

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for that! It might not look like much but even this little encouragement was enough to make me pour some hours into the project today, attached is how the revamped version is looking right now.

I finally integrated the dialogue system with my own code and now I have total control over the variables! Now the only coding left it to save/load everything.

Please take a moment to check how it is looking right now, and give me your feedback, I can still change how things are looking, but it might not be possible in the future.
Looks great to me Archast... there's a shit load of work gone into the re-vamp mate!!

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
That's correct, of course anything can happen but I'm already pouring content, so systems are "done", and as promised here's a with a screen of the new version and more details.
Is this month still your target, or we have to wait another month?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Is this month still your target, or we have to wait another month?
I still want to finish it the next month (July), I'm almost done writing and I already started rendering everything, I'll have 10 days of vacation in July so I should be able to finish everything, but I lost the pledge window on patreon, so I might have to release at the start of August, but I'm aiming to have everything done by then.

Reactions: Krull

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I still want to finish it the next month (July), I'm almost done writing and I already started rendering everything, I'll have 10 days of vacation in July so I should be able to finish everything, but I lost the pledge window on patreon, so I might have to release at the start of August, but I'm aiming to have everything done by then.
Thanks a lot, but Patreon put many pages " under review these days" nobody have a clou yet why, but I hope it w´ll be solved soon.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks a lot, but Patreon put many pages " under review these days" nobody have a clou yet why, but I hope it w´ll be solved soon.
Patreon is witch hunting again, they are cracking down on every page that has "nudity" in public posts, so as long as I keep tidies in patron-only posts I'm fine.

Ps.: Nudity is inside quotes because for them it can even be censored nudity with big blacks boxes, so who knows.

Reactions: Krull

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
So the game is called Five days and it is already on day three. Doesn't seem like alot of game to play.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So the game is called Five days and it is already on day three. Doesn't seem like alot of game to play.
It is indeed a short game, full lenght is aimed at 2hours, I needed to start small to see if I could do it :D

Unless one of them is the Groundhog Day ;)
I had to search google for that reference :p, and while the day won't start anew you can always play the game again ^^

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Bumped into this game by a sheer chance, saw someone with this game as his/her fan signature, it caught my interest and I'm gonna give it a go, it certainly looks great :p

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Bumped into this game by a sheer chance, saw someone with this game as his/her fan signature, it caught my interest and I'm gonna give it a go, it certainly looks great :p
Well, send that person my regards then! The game is going through a revamp and the next release is going to happen in august, so tell me what you think when you got the chance :D

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, send that person my regards then! The game is going through a revamp and the next release is going to happen in august, so tell me what you think when you got the chance :D
Well I gave it a try and I have to say that it's good, think you said something that you're working on this game just to see if you can do it, well you certainly can do it and you're doing it very well, couldn't find anything wrong with it, not that I was looking for negative things to say, haha, never how I go about things, you're doing well :)

Having said that, I personally am a VN player, roaming around maps isn't really my thing, I love visual novels :p
But in your own genre, especially when considering that you're basically just "dabbling around" to see if you can do it, your game is great, and I will play the game to the end, I've always been the type of person who finishes what he started, and I will play the game to the end out of respect and appreciation for the work and effort you put into it :)

Keep up the good work! :)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes