Unity Abandoned Five Days [v0.63] [Archast]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
not too big on pregnancy stuff myself TBH
I'll make sure to put that as optional, I know a lot of people dislike this fetiche :)

As an alternate ending, i think isn't bad , maybe from a love interest , i'am all for happy endings.
I like happy endings too, I'm planning for 4 endings, some good ones, some bad ones, and pregnancy variations in all that (when applicable of course).

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I know you want some pointers on this thread, Archast, but I can't give critique on this game. I think it's a valiant and superb effort.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Doc! And I do intend to make some actions this month, the update is coming along nicely, it will be out this month for sure! :D

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys, just passing by to let you all know that the update is coming along, the new version should be released by the end of the month.
Thanks Archast! I always look forward to your game updates - mainly coz your MC is sooooo hot & sexy!
(my weakness is brunettes & your character design is drop dead gorgeous! LOL!).
I also like the story design & what things can happen to a young girl working in this scenario... I know you only have five days (sic...) but you need a few more characters that are going to help with corruption!
Cheers.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks Archast! I always look forward to your game updates - mainly coz your MC is sooooo hot & sexy!
(my weakness is brunettes & your character design is drop dead gorgeous! LOL!).
Cheers.
So let me show a new render!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't show much right now, but this is one of the renders coming in the next update, with higher resolution this time :D

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, just passing by to let you all know that the update was finally released! Version 0.43 was already sent for my patreons and will be released for the public in 8 days, but I was asked for some members to put up my update on some other sites, so the update is also already for 5 dollars (will be free when the public release is made), but if anyone wants early access this is the place :).
I'll keep you all informed for future releases and news, thanks!

Ps.: I know we are on a pirate forum and as I'm here since the start it would be really hypocritical of me to complain about any pirating, so I won't, I can't provide the links of course, but you can feel free to do whatever :D

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
That's some serious improvement. I'm looking forward to test it
I guess I will try it, waiting for the update Release..
Thanks! The update will be released by sunday, for windows, mac and linux, and I'm experimenting with android as well, most of the old art is already phased out, there are just some images left to be reworked, but that is talk for the next update :coldsweat:.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
No worries man. Keep it slowly and polish it out. I've played some really early version and I follow you on Patreon since I've seen some potential even tho it was short. I hope it will be great cuz your MC has my favourite female haircut and game isn't another copy-paste. You're definitely being observed

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
No worries man. Keep it slowly and polish it out. I've played some really early version and I follow you on Patreon since I've seen some potential even tho it was short. I hope it will be great cuz your MC has my favourite female haircut and game isn't another copy-paste. You're definitely being observed
I'm really glad to know it, really! Thank you.

And guys, the build was uploaded to Itch.io and is being processed by them, should be online in a few minutes if it's all goes smoothly, unfortunately I'm not home and with a pretty bad internet connection, so I am not able to keep checking if everything is going well, so as a backup plan I uploaded on mega too and when Itch.io is done I'll update the main thread with the new links.
Here's the for now, make sure to start a NEW game, do NOT load game or else it can go bonkers.

*Ps.: Mac an Linux versions are still being tested, Mac should be good to go later today, Linux will come during the week, probably tuesday.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
And guys, the build was uploaded to Itch.io and is being processed by them, should be online in a few minutes if it's all goes smoothly, unfortunately I'm not home and with a pretty bad internet connection, so I am not able to keep checking if everything is going well, so as a backup plan I uploaded on mega too and when Itch.io is done I'll update the main thread with the new links.
Here's the for now, make sure to start a NEW game, do NOT load game or else it can go bonkers.
wow already updated. Thanks a lot man

Reactions: Archast

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Updates are live on Itch! For Windows and Mac, I'm still experimenting with linux and android, but they should come sooner than later.

Changelog:
v0.43
- Added 2nd day.
>100 new renders.
- 1st day revision, almost all art redone.
- 7 new scenes.
- Mouse movement.
- Mouse interactions.
- Right click to hide text panel (experimental).
- Text revision. (Made by a good friend of mine).
- Some minor changes and bug spray.

Please report to me any errors you guys find, I'm still not home but I'll be tomorrow, and if it's something major I can try and fix it using my laptop, but I think the update should be fine as long as you start a new game.

Last edited:

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Guys, I need some testing for the linux release, I can play it on my pc just fine, but linux is a wild beast, so can you guys check it out for me too? for the current build, it is made with debian based systems in mind, but it should work on others as well. Just let me know if it's working as it should.

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
who care about android ? especially when it diverting development time.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes