weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I'll be honest. When I was designing Irene initially, I assumed she would have far narrower appeal than what she appears to have. From my polling, she is the third most popular character after Meredith and Brooke. I was initially going down the "hot to the player, but repellant to MC" road--essentially a female Pepe LePew (cartoon sfx as she runs off screen). The player would have the choice if they wanted to pursue her romantically, which is why the two "wine tracks" are in there.

Below is some more detail on how Irene evolved for those curious, which I've spoilered in case they come off as self-serving or masturbatory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who's actress, man?
1717879163858.png

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I'll be honest. When I was designing Irene initially, I assumed she would have far narrower appeal than what she appears to have. From my polling, she is the third most popular character after Meredith and Brooke. I was initially going down the "hot to the player, but repellant to MC" road--essentially a female Pepe LePew (cartoon sfx as she runs off screen). The player would have the choice if they wanted to pursue her romantically, which is why the two "wine tracks" are in there.

Below is some more detail on how Irene evolved for those curious, which I've spoilered in case they come off as self-serving or masturbatory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still the trope I see in other games is old woman is gross and doesn't deserve normal sex and they use that to make jokes about it and it doesn't like because it feels mean

Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Still the trope I see in other games is old woman is gross and doesn't deserve normal sex and they use that to make jokes about it and it doesn't like because it feels mean
I might be biased, but Aunt Irene is top two as far as my personal favorite characters. I think her portrait is the best one I've done.

It might be a subconscious thing I put into the game, but I specifically make a point that the over-30 love interests tend to be self-conscious about their bodies and MC has to put in extra work to see them naked, sometimes assuring them that he will LOVE whatever they have to show him (he will), especially compared to the younger LIs. By contrast, Brooke will tease the player and tempt him to watch her shower as one of the first things that happens in the game, leaving NO mystery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noce

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
The game itself is flawless. His story is also quite good. The development of the characters is also great.
JorogjArt is doing some amazing work..I love this game! However, someone please tell me how to get Meredith to have sex, because I think I've made it through the whole thing, but there's still only HB, BJ..

Reactions: JorogrArt and Noce

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
Weird bug I just found:

1. Play the first wedding dress scene in the attic.
2. Wait til midday.
3. Talk to mom in the kitchen.
4. "Can I talk to you for a second?"
5. The conversation moves to the attic (not bedroom) and plays out the wedding dress scene again, but mom is in normal clothes.

MohammadBNA

Oct 8, 2017
I've skipped maybe 5-6 weeks but on the weekends, Meredith only goes to the attic, never to the backyard. am I missing something?

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
The only characters meant to have lengthy routes are Meredith, Brooke, and Nicole.
I still cannot understand why you decided to make Nicole one of core characters. Irene and Charlotte deserves full length routes and this looks logical because the goal is to unite the MILF trio for the MC!

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
I've skipped maybe 5-6 weeks but on the weekends, Meredith only goes to the attic, never to the backyard. am I missing something?
I have the same situation, but I don't know where to connect it, I would simply know it because Aunt Charlotte came to the house. Although it's also true that on weekends it's 50-50 whether you can find Meredith in the attic or sunbathing in the garden in the morning, I found Meredith 100% in the attic. So I don't know if it's a bug or not.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Weird bug I just found:

1. Play the first wedding dress scene in the attic.
2. Wait til midday.
3. Talk to mom in the kitchen.
4. "Can I talk to you for a second?"
5. The conversation moves to the attic (not bedroom) and plays out the wedding dress scene again, but mom is in normal clothes.
I'll add this to the bug list. If confirmed, that's a pretty bad one.

I have the same situation, but I don't know where to connect it, I would simply know it because Aunt Charlotte came to the house. Although it's also true that on weekends it's 50-50 whether you can find Meredith in the attic or sunbathing in the garden in the morning, I found Meredith 100% in the attic. So I don't know if it's a bug or not.
I looked in the code and the possibility of Meredith starting to show up in the back yard requires completing the Tit Job scene. The only other things that would prevent her from appearing in the back yard is if it's either raining or snowing.

In other words, make sure you have unlocked the Tit Job scene and that you don't have the Winter Gem.

The game itself is flawless. His story is also quite good. The development of the characters is also great.
JorogjArt is doing some amazing work..I love this game! However, someone please tell me how to get Meredith to have sex, because I think I've made it through the whole thing, but there's still only HB, BJ..
The only Meredith vaginal sex scene (for now) appears in the Gallery from the title menu if you've finished all of Meredith's primary content. it's not reachable (yet) through the normal gameplay.

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
I've completely completed every mission with Meredith if you can call it that. However, it doesn't matter whether it's snowing, raining or shining, he's been in the attic since Charlotte's arrival. I skipped weeks directly and the end result is always the same.

Shadow_Soul

Nov 26, 2018
I've completely completed every mission with Meredith if you can call it that. However, it doesn't matter whether it's snowing, raining or shining, he's been in the attic since Charlotte's arrival. I skipped weeks directly and the end result is always the same.
I have the same bug. She's always in the attic during weekend mornings.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I started up 0.4.0.1 just now and loaded a save game with the Tit Job completed (and most everything else). Slept until Friday morning and saved. I then slept to Saturday morning and came out to the hallway and she was in the attic. I then slept until Sunday morning and came out and the attic was closed (If the attic door is up on Sat or Sun morning, she's outside in the back yard). I went to the back yard and she was there.

1718026627049.png

If it's not working, post a save game with this behavior and I'll take a look at it.

Shadow_Soul

Nov 26, 2018
Send me a save game. I'll see if I can duplicate it in the mean time.
I've replayed the game again and by starting a new game on the hotfix version, there doesn't seem to be any problem in triggering the scene. On the save I'll attach however she's always in the attic.
This save was made on 0.4 and migrated to 0.4.1 Hotfix. I don't know if it can be of any help.

EDIT: Since I don't always comment much, I'd like to take the chance to congratulate with you on this game. I really like it and it has a lot of potential. It's one of the few games on here I genuinely am excited to try again each time a new version comes out. So thanks for your hard work and I hope you keep going.

Last edited:

MohammadBNA

Oct 8, 2017
I started up 0.4.0.1 just now and loaded a save game with the Tit Job completed (and most everything else). Slept until Friday morning and saved. I then slept to Saturday morning and came out to the hallway and she was in the attic. I then slept until Sunday morning and came out and the attic was closed (If the attic door is up on Sat or Sun morning, she's outside in the back yard). I went to the back yard and she was there.

View attachment 3723215

If it's not working, post a save game with this behavior and I'll take a look at it.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I see what the issue is... there's an isSnowing variable and in these save games, the game seems to think it's snowing outside, even though visibly it clear is not, and the game therefore does not offer up the bathing suit scene as a possible option. I'll put this on the bug list. I'll have to fix this and probably issue another patch.

In the mean time, as a workaround, you can use the Magic Wand to "force" Meredith into the back yard. Get the Magic Wand and head to the Upstairs Hallway. Click the wand icon in the lower left to bring up the debug menu and select "Meredith State:" choice where you can move her to the activity you want.

EDIT: I have found and fixed this issue and I'm going to have to issue yet another patch to address this and a few more issues that were found. I will include a task I was working on for 0.4.1 that is close to wrapping up.

Last edited:

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
I see what the issue is... there's an isSnowing variable and in these save games, the game seems to think it's snowing outside, even though visibly it clear is not, and the game therefore does not offer up the bathing suit scene as a possible option. I'll put this on the bug list. I'll have to fix this and probably issue another patch.

In the mean time, as a workaround, you can use the Magic Wand to "force" Meredith into the back yard. Get the Magic Wand and head to the Upstairs Hallway. Click the wand icon in the lower left to bring up the debug menu and select "Meredith State:" choice where you can move her to the activity you want.

EDIT: I have found and fixed this issue and I'm going to have to issue yet another patch to address this and a few more issues that were found. I will include a task I was working on for 0.4.1 that is close to wrapping up.
Okay! Thank you JorogrArt! Where can I find the magic wand? I looked everywhere..

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes