PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Okay, how do you get Meredith to try her wedding dress in the attic?
If you unlocked the "Practice Girlfriend" perk, then she will be in the attic OR in the backyard on weekend mornings (50/50 chance). Just check the attic on those days, if you see the attic stairs open on those days just interact with them and a scene will start where Meredith goes into the attic and after looking around for a bit she finds her old dress and tries it on.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
really nice game just the last update hardly added anything.
Not true, penetration scene with Irene was very desirable since her BJ. Kinda milestone.
JorogrArt Also i saw achievement "lost virginity with Irene". Can we have later option to lost virginity with over LI's and this will bring little nice variable details in the story?

Reactions: JorogrArt

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Let me ask you a question please.
When will this game be updated once in a while? 3 months? 6 months?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
some unrepeatable scene like brook and her friend's tits show or Charlotte you know, I dont want restart game just view 1 scene
Edit ; If log true, that is bug, so report Game Developer is right thing, agree?
Yes. That would be a bug. I'll add it to the bug list and hopefully fix it for 0.4.1. I suspect it's probably a bug not in my code bug in Adventure Creator, but we'll see. Thank you!

Mainly the scenes involving the MC, especially those with the aunt during her segment. In all candor, it's not so much a problem though, or perhaps more accurately described as an unsightly occurrence when the screen shakes excessively. Nevertheless, it remains my personal issue, thus you are at liberty to disregard this and proceed with addressing other facets. :)

By the way, my wife loves the artwork of this game. She loves the humour as well!
Thank you for the comment. I'm glad you both get a kick out of the game :cool:. I'll tone down the camera shakes if I come across them. When I started, I know I relied on camera shakes to hide shoddy artwork (like the haircutting scene).

really nice game just the last update hardly added anything.
That could be one of two things:
1. You haven't found all the things that were added.
2. You expect the game to be developed faster than I am able to. That's not an unreasonable expectation, but... this game is free for a reason.

Not true, penetration scene with Irene was very desirable since her BJ. Kinda milestone.
JorogrArt Also i saw achievement "lost virginity with Irene". Can we have later option to lost virginity with over LI's and this will bring little nice variable details in the story?
The Virginity thing was added for this update because we now have two LIs that MC can have canon sex with. If you want to change who MC lost his virginity to, the arcade fortune teller will grant that as a wish (in a somewhat humorous scene, reminiscent of the condom buying scene from Larry 1).

The plan is that whichever character took MC's virginity there's a small benefit.

Let me ask you a question please.
When will this game be updated once in a while? 3 months? 6 months?
This game is typically updated between 3-5 months.

Cheers!

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone know where the Kookie Glue is to fix Irene's bed?
Either in MC's drawer (near the pc) or in Jasmine's room, in the caboodle on top of her dresser. Whichever you search first, is the place where you will find it.

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
where are all the places i can put these stupid letters from scott

Here is a complete list:
  1. Sewer grate in front of the Arcade
  2. Closet in the basement, under the stairs
  3. AssFlakes pack in the kitchen
  4. Records collection in the Attic
  5. Zetro Cola sign inside the Toolshed in the Backyard
  6. Brooke's Text Books on the floor in Brooke's room
  7. Grand piano in the Attic
  8. Men's Restroom at Sloppy Seconds Diner
  9. Linen Closet in the Downstairs Hallway, the door to the right
  10. MC's video games on the shelf over the PC
  11. Grandfather's clock in the Dining Room
  12. Bookcase in the Living Room
If you want to cheat this quest, you can use the Fortune Teller Machine in the Arcade; Dzerkhov will tell you which hiding place is the right one.

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how can i high the water level bed irene quest
Check the right statue to find it hides a faucet.
Examine the bed to find the leak. You can check all four sides of the bed separately, the leak is on the right side.
Go back home and enter the toolshed in the backyard. Take the Garden Hose.
Either search in MC’s drawer or in Jasmine’s Room in the caboodle on top of the dresser. You will get the Kookie Glue.
Go back to Irene’s bedroom. Use the Glue on the waterbed and the hose on the right statue.

With this you fixed the bed and solved the quest.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Love how Aunt Irene was written really enjoyed her update even if it was short
Thank you! Most of the side characters are meant to have short little routes about the length of Irene's or Lucy's route. The only characters meant to have lengthy routes are Meredith, Brooke, and Nicole. I should say that just because Irene has been "conquered," doesn't mean she won't get more content. It will just likely be in the form of additional scenes later on.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Thank you! Most of the side characters are meant to have short little routes about the length of Irene's or Lucy's route. The only characters meant to have lengthy routes are Meredith, Brooke, and Nicole. I should say that just because Irene has been "conquered," doesn't mean she won't get more content. It will just likely be in the form of additional scenes later on.
You don't have any idea how many games with Gilfs I have played that uses the same old trope of making her either hot but still ugly to the MC because she's old, boring, a one time option or gross for no reason.

And here we have Irene one of the good ones, she's not a 10/10 by any means but her personality is perfectly encapsulated she's your typical horny cougar but decent, the MC has an attraction to her without being gross or creepy, I hope you add at least another cougar in the future but so far you are doing a great job.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
You don't have any idea how many games with Gilfs I have played that uses the same old trope of making her either hot but still ugly to the MC because she's old, boring, a one time option or gross for no reason.

And here we have Irene one of the good ones, she's not a 10/10 by any means but her personality is perfectly encapsulated she's your typical horny cougar but decent, the MC has an attraction to her without being gross or creepy, I hope you add at least another cougar in the future but so far you are doing a great job.
I'll be honest. When I was designing Irene initially, I assumed she would have far narrower appeal than what she appears to have. From my polling, she is the third most popular character after Meredith and Brooke. I was initially going down the "hot to the player, but repellant to MC" road--essentially a female Pepe LePew (cartoon sfx as she runs off screen). The player would have the choice if they wanted to pursue her romantically, which is why the two "wine tracks" are in there.

Below is some more detail on how Irene evolved for those curious, which I've spoilered in case they come off as self-serving or masturbatory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Noce and POLLATON23
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes