helljack

Oct 1, 2017
FYI: The new update is out on the subscribestar page

Also, I'm not sure if I have encountered a bug where Brooke never gets her reward card, or if that is the end of this update?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
FYI: The new update is out on the subscribestar page

Mega

Also, I'm not sure if I have encountered a bug where Brooke never gets her reward card, or if that is the end of this update?
i talked to brooke in her room about her grades, she say something about that she hasn't gotten it yet, after some time, go to the kitchen in the morning, you will get a scene, it just trigger for me, completing brooke's story for the update

Last edited:
Reactions: JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
i talked to brooke in her room about her grades, she say something about that she hasn't gotten it yet, after some time, go to the kitchen in the morning, you will get a scene, it just trigger for me, completing brooke's story for the update
Wow, you guys are so fast! There's not even a walkthrough out yet. I think I may have taken the comments about the game being too hard for some too seriously and went overboard on the hints.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Do you guys know who many comebacks do you need to complete? I already have "glory hole","2+2","report card" and "camaro". I also have one about "say thanks to your mom" but can't complete that one yet. Do you know what i'm missing? kinda lost. Thanks!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Wow, you guys are so fast! There's not even a walkthrough out yet. I think I may have taken the comments about the game being too hard for some too seriously and went overboard on the hints.
I took a guess on completing her story, since some scenes for meredith took place in the kitchen, i just went there, only thing that took me some time was trying to figure out the comebacks for brooke, but after starting a new game again and read the text from everyone, i got it done.

I did ran into something that might be a bug or you might of took it out for jasmine, in v1.0.0 when you get her phone number, you were able to call her, in v2.0.0 when you get her phone number, it doesn't show up.

phone numbers that showed up
scott
jorogr, which is you
wet wendy
florist

Do you guys know who many comebacks do you need to complete? I already have "glory hole","2+2","report card" and "camaro". I also have one about "say thanks to your mom" but can't complete that one yet. Do you know what i'm missing? kinda lost. Thanks!
This took me some time, but here is all the comebacks locations

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i believe that's all of them

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
You need 5 of 6 possible comebacks. Although I don't have where each comeback is located memorized, It does look like to me, you have not gone outside and used the map feature. Cheers!

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
You need 5 of 6 possible comebacks. Although I don't have where each comeback is located memorized, It does look like to me, you have not gone outside and used the map feature. Cheers!
Thanks for the reply! I got 2 from Scott (using the map feature, i already had them :p), 1 from the tv, 1 from myself in the shower, 1 from Jasmine and also talked to Nicole and mom about comebacks. The point is, i don't know who else can i talk to or where i need to go to trigger something, cause when i talk to Brooke, the only comeback i have left is no good to use (the "thanks to you mom for last night" one).

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I took a guess on completing her story, since some scenes for meredith took place in the kitchen, i just went there, only thing that took me some time was trying to figure out the come backs for brooke, but after starting a new game again and read the test from everyone, i got it done.

I did ran into something that might be a bug or you might of took it out for jasmine, in v1.0.0 when you get her phone number, you were able to call her, in v2.0.0 when you get her phone number, it doesn't show up.

scott
jorogr, which is you
wet wendy
florist
Okay, I'll look at that later today.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for the reply! I got 2 from Scott (using the map feature, i already had them :p), 1 from the tv, 1 from myself in the shower, 1 from Jasmine and also talked to Nicole and mom about comebacks. The point is, i don't know who else can i talk to or where i need to go to trigger something, cause when i talk to Brooke, the only comeback i have left is no good to use (the "thanks to you mom for last night" one).
Okay, there are two you're missing. Both of which Nicole should have hints for. The first is located in a 1001 insults book. The other is down at the arcade. Nicole should have a hint about a creepy fortune teller.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tearil

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Okay, there are two you're missing. Both of which Nicole should have hints for. The first is located in a 1001 insults book. The other is down at the arcade. Nicole should have a hint about a creepy fortune teller.
That was it! Thanks a lot for the help, its an awesome game and i hope you do well with it and we all can enjoy it for years!

Reactions: JR81 and JorogrArt

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Okay, I'll look at that later today.
I did get all 6 right in my above post, and no rush, just thought i bring it up, wasn't sure if it was a bug or it was remove for a future update.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I took a guess on completing her story, since some scenes for meredith took place in the kitchen, i just went there, only thing that took me some time was trying to figure out the comebacks for brooke, but after starting a new game again and read the text from everyone, i got it done.

scott
jorogr, which is you
wet wendy
florist

This took me some time, but here is all the comebacks locations

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i believe that's all of them
How did u find Jorogr phone number?
I just have: Scott, Wet Wendy and Florist

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: JorogrArt and Mirso

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
So I haven't encountered much in the way of bugs (the only one is Brooke says "Unmet" in the diary, super minor), but there are a couple of improvements I have to suggest:

1. When the player has to scavenge hunt for comebacks, they have to click multiple times on the items they need to search, before getting the comeback. The comedic dialogue isn't bad or anything, but perhaps the comeback should pop up first, or there should be a better indicator that the player is looking in the right place. Because I can see a scenario where someone clicks the bookshelf and assumes they are looking in the wrong place.
  2. An indicator that the player should check the kitchen when the report card arrives. I don't know, maybe "I hear a commotion in the kitchen" when MC wakes up?
  3. Get Brooke a shirt. Poor girl must be cold!

Overall, a bit of a short update. Maybe should have included a Brooke bonus scene in a similar vain to Meredith's. I get it though. It's been four months, got to get something out. What you added/changed is good though. Some good ideas once again.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
when will the walkthrough be finished I'm stuck with Brooke's story
I managed to progress further in the story but the game won't progress the part when you have to wait for her to get her report card it's been nearly 2 weeks and it still won't progress

Last edited:

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So I haven't encountered much in the way of bugs (the only one is Brooke says "Unmet" in the diary, super minor), but there are a couple of improvements I have to suggest:
  1. When the player has to scavenge hunt for comebacks, they have to click multiple times on the items they need to search, before getting the comeback. The comedic dialogue isn't bad or anything, but perhaps the comeback should pop up first, or there should be a better indicator that the player is looking in the right place. Because I can see a scenario where someone clicks the bookshelf and assumes they are looking in the wrong place.
  2. An indicator that the player should check the kitchen when the report card arrives. I don't know, maybe "I hear a commotion in the kitchen" when MC wakes up?
  3. Get Brooke a shirt. Poor girl must be cold!

Overall, a bit of a short update. Maybe should have included a Brooke bonus scene in a similar vain to Meredith's. I get it though. It's been four months, got to get something out. What you added/changed is good though. Some good ideas once again.
Thanks for the feedback. Some observations:
  • The status field under each character is not well-maintained for any of the characters, except for maybe Lucy. I'll look into addressing this as part of a hotfix as it seems it could be relatively low-risk.
  • The bookshelf is probably (imo) the worst offender of the multiple-click issue you describe. I think the TV is fairly well signposted as both Meredith and Nicole will mention something about a TV show that could help, and there's only one TV in the game.
  • I like the "commotion in the kitchen" line, but it could be just as effective as you come downstairs to the living room (which you have to pass through coming from upstairs to go anywhere). In my playthroughs, I tended to view the kitchen as an important hub, but if you're focusing only on Brooke's route, it's not really.
  • I think there's a least a little bit of humor value that the first time we see Brooke, she has the towel around her neck, which makes sense because she's on the way to the shower. Then as the story progresses, you start to realize that's her outfit that she wears in every situation. Or could be just a lazy artist Seriously, though, I think it's a good bet Brooke will have a proper outfit(s) in the future.
  • As far as the short update, I really underestimated how much development/testing time the computer sequence would take. I ended up cutting out embellishments that weren't important to the story (MC was supposed to find out what the school login password was and each of the "decoy" phone numbers was supposed to have their own ASCII screens when you connect to them). The story needed to be in place to get to the sex scenes I wanted and the sex scenes I wanted ended up getting sacrificed to get something out, as you say. Going forward, I definitely will do everything to avoid future updates being this light on the reward scenes.
Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Mirso
4.40 star(s) 84 Votes